BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Reward yourself with the perfect combination of our rich, slow-melting milk chocolate and creamy roasted almond filling blended with caramelized almond pieces. Savor a moment that will carry you through your day.

Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you want a rich blend of fancy chocolate and almond, then you definitely need to purchase this product asap.  I actually was inspired to purchase it myself after trying a sample at a Christmas party last year.  Definitely worht the higher price for the wealthy taste.
Andrea A.
Phoenix , AZ
Such yummy chocolate! Great for a snack. I like to have these chocolates when I'm craving something sweet. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it. One of the better chocolate brands, I will definitely buy again!
sophia c.
Eugene, OR
SOOOOOOO GOOD! love these with a passion. pretty affordable and super amazing. unearthly but amazing flavor. fun for a treat with friends or family. nothing compares it’s a favorite of many. i recommend this!!
Tracy J.
Hot Springs, AR
Greatest chocolate candy everrrr!! Ghiradelli is generally just a treat for me because it is a more pricey candy but stumbled onto these and were absolutely delicious.
Elizabeth M.
Modesto
This one good and expenice chocolate. I enjoy it so does my family. Give it to them every for a Christmas gift and they all like it. I mean no one can reject chocolate.
Meryl J.
SO good! But so hard to find in stores! Finally found a few at Target. Typically $3.50-$5 per package with about 18 squares in each. Cheaper to buy in bulk on the Ghirardelli website. Nice crunch and chocolate-y flavor. Have given as gifts many times!
Saba N.
Frisco, TX
A great gift! It is thoroughly enjoyed by everyone I know. The flavor is rich and creamy just like all their other chocolates. Definitely a good value for your money. I get this at least once a month. Would definitely recommend this to others!
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
I love these. Although sometimes they tend to melt skittle too fast for me. I love the crunch in them and the sweet milk chocolate. These are yummy and also make a great gift for any occasion. 💚. I keep some around in a candy jar.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
Veerrry good chocolate. There's a reason Ghirardelli is synonymous with chocolate. They're one of the best producers. This chocolate is very creamy and the almond is the perfect contrast. I definitely recommend this chocolate.
Ashley ❤.
Ghirardelli makes one of my favorite chocolate. This is pretty good for milk chocolate. However, organic bittersweet chocolate is so much better for the body. But it is still nice to have a treat now and then.