Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips 20 oz uploaded by Oludamilola A.Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips 20 oz uploaded by Emma W.

BY GHIRARDELLI #8 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips 20 oz see more...

Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies. The bitterness of the dark chocolate plays so well with the sweetness of the cookie. I've used these for the last couple of years, and people rave over the taste. I recommend that you try these in your next batch.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so much better than nesquick or Pillsbury chips. Such a rich nutty flavor a little bit more in cost than those two but so much more worth it for a high quality chocolate flavor. Definitely my fav chip to add to ant sweet treat!
Erika O.
['Crystal Lake', ''], IL
I do not traditionally use these baking chips, as my family has developed a habit of pouring them on top of our popcorn, and using them as candy. Nevertheless, they are the perfect dark-chocolate snacking size, and I prefer them over chocolate bars, as they are easier to consume.
Halee R.
I am in love with Ghirardelli chocolate!!! Me and my boyfriend love making brownies but some are just too rich and sweet for us. We love getting a simple chocolate brownie mix and adding these chips to the batter! Yummy and gooey brownies are the best!!
Emma W.
Greensboro, NC
I love using these in my chocolate chip cookies. They just take them up a notch and aren't overly sweet. Ghirardelli is a brand I have come to know and love and these are a great addition to their products. I would definitely buy this product again.
L E.
Nampa , ID
Love using the Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Baking Cocoa Sweet Ground to bake my favorite sweets! I also love using their Brownie baking mix is the best I have had! It’s a bit more pricey than your average but it’s worth the money! Try it!
Emilee K.
Tupelo, MS
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with. To be honest, sometimes I️ will just eat the chocolate by itself it is so good. The only reason it’s not a perfect rating is because the prices are a little higher than its competitors.
Victoria G.
These chips are the BEST I've ever used in baking. As a dark chocolate lover, I love that I can incorporate good quality chocolate in to my baking. These are a great value for what they are. Love love love.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
When ever baking this is my go to brand and I bake often! They use wonderful ingredients that make my deserts tats delicious! I would recommend to use this brand for cookies and cupcakes! I would totally buy it again.
Jessica G.
Dover, NJ
Everyone always asks me what kind of chocolate chips I use in my cookies or to coat my strawberries with. The answer is easy- Ghirardelli! Its taste is so smooth and decadent, how could I not?
Jennyfer W.
Are these too dark? Or are they ok?
Shantell Z.
Stevens Point, WI
I was wondering how rich these chips were?