BY GHIRARDELLI

5.65 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
. When I want to reward myself for a job well done or to make me feel better after a hard day's work, I eat one or two Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares and I feel alright. A treat for my taste buds. These in my opinion, are some of the most delicious pieces of chocolate you can buy.
Laura H.
Laura H.
These chocolate treats are amazing! I'm a chocolate lover and these are so good! They have a nice smooth texture and the chocolate can just melt in your mouth! I recommend this product to chocolate lovers. The taste of the chocolate is so rich and tasty!
Roxy T.
Roxy T.
Martinsburg, WV
Ghirardelli's Square Chocolate are the best just one chocolate and I'm pretty much satisfied even though I can really eat the whole bag. The melting point of the chocolate is perfect it literally melts in your mouth and it's smooth and creamy...lol.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Ghirardelli is always an amazing gift to give and some of the best chocolate I have ever had. However it is a little more pricey then the other chocolate brands. Usually get mine at the Ghirardelli store at the mall
Mary B.
Mary B.
Do not doubt me when I say you'll want to eat the whole box. You will. They are delicious and a great snack. They're a little pricey but you're paying for good quality. I would recommend this to anyone.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
These chocolate squares are perfect for quenching my post lunch sweet tooth, one individual wrapped square is all I need to make me happy . You can typically find them on sale
Corrine R.
Corrine R.
I live in Chicago and we regularly go to Ghirardellis in the city for ice cream!! The best is when you walk in the door they hand out free samples of chocolate!!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Grants Pass, OR
Ghirardelli makes THE BEST chocolate!! I went to a Ghirardelli shop in California and got some ice cream and it was heavenly. So milky and smooth.
MISSY M.
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
Love the dark chocolate and sea salt. I like that they are individually wrapped. They are rich and creamy. I think they are a good value.

Melissa D.
Melissa D.

Such good chocolate, I'll buy these when they go on sale and stash them in my desk at work! Good quality chocolate