BY GHIRARDELLI

5.4 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
Ghirardelli chocolates are always delicious! Such a decadent treat but so worth it. The flavors are very rich with a real chocolate taste. These are also the perfect sizes for portion control, if you can control yourself and just have one. A huge recommend for a treat.
Rachel J.
Sandy Hook, VA
I love these chocolates. I love orange chocolate and the sea salt Carmel ones. Definitely excellent flavor however they aren't super cheap but you do get what you pay for. I definitely would recommend these to others.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Love the dark chocolate raspberry ones! They are soooooo good, probably my favorite chocolate. I don't usually enjoy dark chocolate but the sweetness from the raspberry filling balances out perfectly!
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
This chocolate is delicious! I love using this chocolate also in strawberries or other fruits! The chocolate is rich and satisfies the want for sweets
Isabel O.
Cómo no amar estos chocolates? son espectaculares, tienen un sabor delicioso, se derriten en mi boca, y su gran variedad me encanta.
Lya C.
Akron, OH
I love these chocolates because they are really rich tasting and not really expensive and they also make a great gift
Kayla H.
I really like these and even though they have a lot of sugar, it's nice to be able to splurge every now and then.
Marissa G.
Love this chocolate out of all of them. This one is rich and tasty and if I had to buy one it would be this one
Kelcey D.
Yum! Some of the best variety of chocolates you can get at almost any store and affordable! Great gift idea!
Celina M.
My favorite chocolate hands down is Ghirardelli. My favorite is caramel, but honestly I love them all.