BY GHIRARDELLI

4.38 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Lynn I.
Lynn I.
Rochester, NY
These squares are delicious and the perfect size. The milk chocolate melts in your mouth, plus the addition of almonds and sea salt add a nice touch of flavor. I bought this at Target on sale, which was a great value. I buy these often, as they are one of my favorite brands and flavor!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY
These are very small and make me feel like I'm skinny when I have them. These are expensive for chocolate but it's so worth it. They melt in your mouth and taste delicious. I will buy these again. These are sooooo good
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
I have to keep candy in my room because sometimes when I edit videos I get a bit hungry so it's good for a snack and I also just have it for when my friends or more specifically my cousin is in my house
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
These mini chocolates are great for a little snack throughout the day to satisfy a sweet tooth. Love that they do come in a variety of flavors. Love the taste of the chocolate, very smooth and creamy !
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I really love these Ghirardelli minis! They are the perfect size to satisfy my chocolate craving without all of the extra calories. Ghirardelli chocolate is always good but these minis are perfect!!!
Alice T.
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
How can you go wrong with Ghirardelli? These mini bars are the perfect size to snack on the go and the milk chocolate is absolutely divine. 10/10 would buy again!
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
Ghirardelli Chocolates are a gift that should always be accepted with open arms. They have hands down one of the best chocolate brands.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
We love Ghirardelli chocolates. The perfect amount of bold chocolate in a square. They're chocolate candy and Brownie mixes are great!
Emily H.
Emily H.
I love love love chocolate!! Ghirardelli is my favorite brand of chocolate and the minis are a convenient eating size.
emily m.
emily m.
Mission Viejo, CA
Delicious and has such an amazing rich taste to the candy. one of my absolute cannot live without chocolates.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
How small are minis in compared to original squares? Also do taste the same as original.?