BY GHIRARDELLI

4.38 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

• I haven't been able to find these. Has anyone had luck?2 Answers
  • Toffee crisps? Is it a lot of toffee or just a little bit of it i...1 Answers
  • Wow never knew these came in bite size. How are they?2 Answers
Sara E.
Chesapeake, VA
These in my opinion, are some of the most delicious pieces of chocolate you can buy. I have had the equivalent to this from Godiva and Ghirardelli ones were MUCH BETTER!! The chocolate is perfect . I was expecting a tiny bit of caramel in there but was pleasantly surprised! So creamy and chocolaty and divine...they are even really good out of the freezer. I Love these little chocolates! Will DEFINITELY satisfy your chocolate cravings!! Delicious!!
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have always been a fan of these chocolates, my favorite being the full size peppermint chocolates! The minis are great for when you need to satisfy a taste craving. Packaging is always sleek and beautiful. I wish they offered all flavors in this size.. perfect for topping deserts with.
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT
Ghirardelli has been one of my favorite chocolate companies for as long as I can remember. I love the addition of these cute little mini's. They are the perfect bite sized treat, that packs a punch of delicious flavor. They are perfect to share!
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
This is my favorite chocolate and I love these minis. They are great for when you just want a little snack and don't want to eat a whole candy bar. I pick them up at target every once and while and they are a well deserved treat!
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
I recently took a trip to the San Antonio Riverwalk mall and to my happy surprise I found a Ghirardelli shop. I love the decadent and sweet taste of this chocolate and the multitude of flavors available. They are all wonderful!
Abigail J.
Fayetteville , GA
I had gotten the caramel of this lot and they are so good. Ghirardelli chocolate always melts in the perfect way that is creamy and leaves you satisfied. It's is worth the money and never lets you down. Will always recommend.
Blake G.
Gastonia, NC
The absolute best candy in the world! I love love love this stuff and I always get it when I past it in the store... It's just so yummy and so fantastic.
Taylor P.
Maryville, TN
Favorite favorite favorite chocolate with Carmel. Is a little pricey would buy it more if a little cheaper. Do look for it on sale like seasonal items
Megan E.
Tracy, CA
Great tasting chocolate and it has the perfect combinations.although it is very small. But I do enjoy the chocolate it has a rich smooth silky taste
quacia f.
Munford, AL
The product has a great quality chocolate that melts in your mouth and is very silky..the chocolate was so rich and creamy I couldn't stop eating it
Tara D.
Wow never knew these came in bite size. How are they?
Lori M.
I haven't been able to find these. Has anyone had luck?
Madison M.
Athens, TN
Toffee crisps? Is it a lot of toffee or just a little bit of it in the chocolate? I like big pieces of toffee covered in chocolate.