Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips uploaded by Alaina D.Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips uploaded by Alaina D.Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GHIRARDELLI #10 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli® Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Premium baking chips.
All natural.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.

Buy on Target*
  • "I'll never use another chocolate chip again, followed the recipe on the bag itself and it made the best chocolate chip cookies we've ever had! " in 3 reviews
  • "So much better than other chocolate chip brands!" in 1 review
  • "I like making chocolate chip cookies with these mini chips, since it disperses the chocolate evenly in the cookie." in 1 review
  • "This is the only chocolate chip I use when I make my BF some made from scratch chocolate chip cookies, and he loves them!" in 1 review
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I used the regular sized Ghiradelli semi-sweet for my chocolate chips for my homemade chocolate chip cookies. I bought them at my local Kroger. The chocolate taste is perfection. I could eat these straight out of the bag. They definitely brought my cookies to the next level. After using these, I refuse to use another brand of chocolate chips.
Miranda F.
These hips were perfect in my #influenstereats baking challenge. I made croissants and filled them with these chips. They were perfect! The chips melted perfectly so that th croissants were ooey and gooey when they came out of the oven!
Ellen K.
I love to bake and there is nothing I like baking more than a good, old fashioned chocolate cookie. Keep the classic tollhouse recipe and then sub in these premium quality chocolate chips for a delicious, cafe-quality cookie! Worth every cent!
Becky M.
This are delicious. They are great for a snack or to use in a recipe. These are expensive in comparison to competitors, but worth it! The best part is that they are available at multiple retailers. I would recommend to family and friends!
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
My family loves these chocolate chips. They are great in homemade ice cream. This product went above and beyond my expectations. They are a good product for the price. This was our first time buying this product. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Celina G.
A bit pricier for chocolate chips but they are really tasty and hold their shape well in baked goods. Love using them in banana bread. You can usually find these at any grocery store/target.
Morgan B.
Newburgh , IN
Great product, great value. It’s hard to find mini chips, so when i need them for a recipe this is my go to brand. I get them at my
Local grocery store. They exceed my expectations as i want to finish the whole
Bag :)
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
Our go to brand for baking! They are at a higher price point than most, but to me it’s totally worth the little extra to know it’s going to taste the best! They melt the best too!
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
We loveee these for baking, mixing a few in hot chocolate or mocha lattes, or even just a cup of coffee! They melt in so perfectly no matter what! I would highly recommend this to my family and friends !
Clau-Clau 🍍.
If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies look no further for chips. Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips are super duper awesome
Leona K.
South Bend, IN
Altho these are so great I'd buy without a coupon, but does anyone know if coupons for these are ever available and if so where?
wanying l.
do you know if this is non gmo?