BeveragesPowdered MixesHot ChocolateGhirardelli
Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel

Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa starts with cocoa from the finest cocoa beans. We then blend just the right amount of sugar, real vanilla and add real chocolate for a rich, perfectly balanced chocolate taste. Stir up some decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the chocolate intensity you expect from Ghirardelli.

Ummm Chocolate Caramel! Has anyone tried this? Sounds sooo good☺
How does this taste? Is it rich?
What do you do on cold sundays ? ⛄🌣❄🛌🌡 Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel 💗👧💗
Start your review of Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel!
How would you rate this product?
Debra S.
Brooklyn, NY
Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel uploaded by Debra S.
Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel uploaded by Debra S.
The Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel is my favorite hot chocolate! It's such a tasty mix of chocolate, vanilla and sugar. It's very rich and smooth - every sip is one I like to savor, especially during the winter months. I think just like their chocolate, their hot cocoa is irresistible! Would definitely recommend.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
I just purchased this product last week on my grocery shopping trip. I thought I would try this hot chocolate mix because the store brands always lack the smooth chocolate flavor that I get when I purchase hot chocolate at Starbucks or Dunkin. This product met that desire in what I was looking for as I make hot chocolate at my house this season. Looking forward to trying the other flavors!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I received this in a gift basket. I hadn’t had hot cocoa in eons and this was worth the wait! It was so indulgent, with the sweetness of the chocolate and the saltiness from the caramel. I liked the thicker consistency, too. I would definitely buy this product! Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
I love this!!! It's so delicious. Ghiradelli is my favorite kind of chocolate and this hot chocolate is amazing!!! I love this caramel flavor too! Totally worth buying. I dont drink it often but it's delicious!
Morgan  J.
Chester, NH
This is definitely a rich hot chocolate. I love ,ost hot chocolate but I go for this kf I want something special. The caramel flavor is a nice touch and it is a darker tasting chocolate. I would recommend this to,others and would re purchase it myself.
Vanessa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you are a chocolate lover you will enjoy Ghirardelli premium hot cocoa mix. It’s velvety smooth chocolate will make you smile.
Ashley  L.
Dekalb, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like this hot chocolate. I use hot milk as instructed. I do notice, however, that it has a coffee like taste so if you don't drink coffee you may not care for this.
Agata M.
Stamford, CT
The Carmel and right amount of sweetness in the chocolate mix , make it with whatever milk you like , I drink almond milk and it was perfect . Add some toppings and it tastes like a fancy restaurant made it !!! In my kitchen cabinet now .
Lucia A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It’s very good so taste it so yummy and I did recommend it to my kids they love it because of the flavor of caramel made it super yummy very very good chocolateGhirardelli Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love this rich and creamy hot chocolate with caramel. It’s a great treat for the entire family when you want to go look at Christmas lights or on a cold snowy night. We do this as a special treat in the winter time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maira M.
Silver Spring, MD
il y a 5 ans
Mary F. il y a 2 ans
Curl up under blankets on the couch and watch football