Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel uploaded by samantha r.Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel uploaded by Janelle D.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa starts with cocoa from the finest cocoa beans. We then blend just the right amount of sugar, real vanilla and add real chocolate for a rich, perfectly balanced chocolate taste. Stir up some decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the chocolate intensity you expect from Ghirardelli.

• What do you do on cold sundays ? ⛄🌣❄🛌🌡 Ghiradelli Premium...1 Answers
  • Ummm Chocolate Caramel! Has anyone tried this? Sounds soo...1 Answers
  • I love Carmel hot chocolate from like a coffee sh... Be the first to answer!
Elizabeth S.
Highland Heights
Wasn’t worth the price. Not very many people in the house liked it. It just didn’t taste like as good as I expected. My boyfriend had it in milk and I had it in coffee both didn’t like it. But my boyfriends grandma liked it in her coffee but It depends on your taste buds, I guess. I gave it three since his grandma liked it. She said it tasted good. So I’ll give it one more try.
Christy S.
Seminole
i received some o this in a gift basket last christmas and it was AMAZING! then tried to find it in a store and couldn't. then tried to find it on line and wow was it expensive. probably the best hot cocoa i've ever had but not worth the price. good but not that good.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Ghirardelli hot chocolate is so rich! I prefer it with milk to get the rich creamy taste, but some people use hot water. Water makes it too think and bland for me. I have purchased it only a few times but have always been satisfied with my purchase!
Randal M.
Nevada, MO
Theres other brands of chocolate drinks then theres Ghirardelli. With the Perfect blend of chocolate and caramel. My only problem is the price tag that comes with the deliciously creamy taste. Although the saying is true, you do get what you pay for.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Premium is right! This hot chocolate blows it competition out of the water, by far! Rich and creamy...really soothing! Perfect price for the quality and worth every penny spent. I recommend all Hot chocolate lovers to try this brand!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
The caramel taste is a little bit too strong for my liking in hot chocolate, but I was still able to enjoy the whole thing because it’s still delicious. If you make it with milk, it’s so creamy and chocolatey and delicious
Jessica H.
Dallas
This is my favorite hot chocolate, this is the best pick me up drink you can imagine. It's so smooth and very sweet without being overly sweet, there is a nice balance between sweet, salty and deep cocoa it's the best
Alyssa B.
Rome
Seriously the best bit chocolate ever. The caramel flavor isn’t over powering unlike some others we’ve tried. Finish it off with some whipped cream and coarse sea salt for the perfect winter time drink.
Erica M.
Baltimore
Too sweet for my taste. Would not recommend if you are not looking for a sugar rush. Flavor was not terrible, but had trouble getting through a whole cup. Also expensive for an individual pack.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Ghiradelli hot cocoa is the best. It has such a rich chocolatey flavor and tastes very smooth, more so than other cocoas. I make mine with whole milk. The caramel one is super sweet.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I'm a big hot chocolate fan. I could honestly drink it year round. I'm curious to know how does this particular brand and flavor taste especially since it has caramel in it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mix with water or milk?
Allison D.
Does this hot chocolate mix taste too sweet? Do you make it with milk or water?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
What do you do on cold sundays ? ⛄🌣❄🛌🌡 Ghiradelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Caramel 💗👧💗
Lisa M.