BY GHD

Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
Perfect for the hair! works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better!
Sonia ✨.
Used to have this and always used it before blow drying, ironing etc and I guess it did its job???? My hair wasn't ever damaged by hot tools so I couldn't really tell the difference but I guess it does its job.
Sarah L.
Perth
Love this leaves my hair looking fab after straightening love it use it every time I was my hair so when I do use heat on it it is protected and lovely