ghd Straight & Smooth Spray - For Thick/Coarse Hair 120ml

by ghd

Specifically designed for thick or coarse hair the ghd Straight and Smooth Spray will help to tame thick and rebellious hair making it easy to create the straight sleek styles you have always wanted. The high concentration of active ingredients in the ghd Heat Protection System ensures that your hair is protected from heat damage whilst you style. The spray should be used after washing but before blow drying and styling to prevent frizz and to create long-lasting smooth straight hair. To refresh your style between washes simply spray onto dry hair before using your styler.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Straight & Smooth Spray - For Thick/Coarse Hair 120ml!
Maple Grove, MN
Really protects the hair and I love the scent if this. Doesn't dry the hair out but moisturizes the hair. Leaves hair feeling soft
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Dryness, Hair Loss / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Birmingham, Birmingham
This is one of my favourite hair products. My hair can be awful to tame as it's so curly. Using this product has saved me so much time when drying and straightening my hair. It's a little bit more expensive than your standard supermarket products but the quality of this product is second to none. It has a long lasting fragrance and my hair is straight and silky smooth. I always get compliments when I use this product.
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Frizz / Normal, Curly, Color Treated
Adelaide
GHD never fails to please me. So happy with this product. Very good for my dense hair. Will definitely buy again.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Curly
Durban
ghd Straight & Smooth Spray - For Thick/Coarse Hair 120ml uploaded by TJ D.
Love the result I got from this product, left my hair looking shinny and feeling soft.
Dark Brown