ghd Straight & Smooth Spray 4.1 oz

by ghd

A lightweight styling product that helps smooth and de-frizz normal/fine hair for a sleek look. Lock in hair styles with Straight and Smooth Spray. It creates lasting styles without flattening each look, and it's formulated with ghd's heat protect system to protect your hair against heat damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is best used with a ghd Styler for optimum results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Straight & Smooth Spray 4.1 oz!
Lone Oak
This keeps my hair smooth and silky even in the humidity. I have curly/wavy hair and the humidity will make it kink up. It smells great and even helps against the heat of my styling tools. It's wonderful,
Platinum
Smoothed my hair beyond recognition! I had sleek, smooth frizz free hair after using this! Smells great too
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Wavy, Fine, Thin
This is the second order I've recieved for GHD Straight and Smooth Spray. I have wavy medium hair that drives me crazy when it's humid. I straighten my hair most days and find that when I use this spray, my hair stays straighter and less frizzy than when I don't. I find it protects the ends and the annoying drier parts around my face from drying out too much too. Love this product!
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated