ghd Straight and Smooth Spray for Normal/Fine Hair, 120ml

by ghd

Our Straight & Smooth Spray helps smooth and defrizz your hair, without flattening your style when blow drying or using your ghd styler. Create cutting edge style with maximum impact and gloss to ensure you turn heads. Contains the ghd Heat Protection System How To Use Before blow drying, apply on to towel dried hair and comb through. Alternatively, apply lightly on to sections of dry hair and comb through before using the ghd styler.

Is this spray really as effective?
Start your review of ghd Straight and Smooth Spray for Normal/Fine Hair, 120ml!
U.K.
I have used ghd for some years now I have the new maxi styler and probably all the hair products too the straight and smooth spray is amazing leaves you're hair feeling smooth,frizz free,shiny and looking healthy it works well with the straight and tame cream too which I tend to use on damp hair and leave in no need to wash it out, and use the heat protection sprays etc as you usually would,I find all of the Ghd products to be amazing for my hair,especially the final shine spray this is just the best thing I've ever used spray straighten brush and oh my you shine to the gods above!!! Yasssss seriously though Ghd is the only hair brand I would personally use,and their Stylers brushes and all hair products are very well priced for sure! Worth the money YES worth a try YES they also cater for all different hair types too so I am sure you will find something for your hair type. Ghd are just superb,great quality products at really good prices and they all do what they say they do with out a doubt.
Dark Brown / Heat Protection, Split Ends, Straightening / Normal, Straight
Tonbridge
This product feels amazing and I love the application! I have curly hair which I straighten so I like to use this after a shower. It is quite pricey and I feel it is a good product but not the best!!
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Does wonders for my hair!! I dont need to worry about styling my hair with straighteners when I'm using this