ghd Serene Pearl Platinum Professional Styler uploaded by Pia G.ghd Serene Pearl Platinum Professional Styler uploaded by Pia G.

BY GHD

A limited-edition, groundbreaking Platinum Styler that combines the optimum styling temperature of 365-F with breakthrough tri-zone® technology to deliver 50 percent less breakage, two times more color integrity, and 20 percent more shine. Create gorgeous, long-lasting results in just one stroke. Ghd Platinum heats up to 365 -F in as little as 20 seconds and works quickly and effectively to straighten, curl, wave, and style, without compromising the health of your hair. Intelligent tri-zone® technology uses six quick-thinking sensors to ensure the optimum styling temperature is maintained consistently across the entire plate throughout styling reducing hair breakage and leaving your hair with two times more color integrity. Advanced, precision milled, floating, one-inch plates with a high-gloss finish glide effortlessly through the hair to increase shine, while the high-tech aerogel insulation keeps the styler cool to the touch even after 45 minutes of use. A patented wishbone hinge and rounded edges give you the ultimate control and allow you to easily style your hair. plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. Platinum comes with one-inch plates, a nine-foot professional swivel cord, two-year warranty, and a heat-resistant plate guard so you can style and go. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling wherever you are. see more...

Madison L.
Denver, CO
This straightener is my magic wand! Every time I turn it on, I feel like a princess in one of those children books with the sound effect buttons. In all seriousness, this is the best straightener I've ever used. It locks in shine without completely frying my 3A curly hair, and gives my the option to twist and turn to add subtle waves. I've found that this straightener works best in collaboration with the GHD hair dryers. It was well worth the investment and I recommend this iron to those who style their hair frequently.
Abby H.
Mckinleyville, CA
I was going to give this 1 star but the straightener does work well-- WHEN IT WORKS. I had mine for a year and then it started beeping at me and flashing red. I tried to contact customer service and they have not gotten back to me. I went ahead and sent it back per their warranty service, but I had to pay for shipping, and they've had it for a week and I still haven't heard anything. I got tracking information but now I am worried that I might not ever be able to get in contact with anyone at the company!! Super expensive for a product that will break and terrible customer service!!
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
This is the best straightener I have ever used. Not to mention it is so durable. I am a clumsy person and have dropped it a lot and never has it been effected. I love how smooth it is and I never have any product build up on it. I can straighten my hair with it and curl it. I bring it with me everywhere I go!
Cori T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have used this brand of flat iron for over five years now and it's the reason my bleach blonde locks still look good after years of dying my hair. It senses the amount of heat your needs so there are no settings and no chances of burning your locks. It comes in different widths and doubles as a curling iron making it easy to create beach waves in your hair.
Sadie W.
Phenix City , AL
These straighteners are ok but I don't like them as good as my rusk heat freak or my chi. I would say it's a decent alternative if the price was right luckily someone gifted this to me I don't think I'll ever buy one myself
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
This is the best flat iron I've ever used in my life! My husband bought it for me for my birthday on the recommendation of his hair stylist. It's worth every single penny. Great quality and it heats up almost instantly. I recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality flat iron.
Ashley J.
Norwood , MA
I have this in pink. It's the best straightener I've ever owned. I've had three GHDs and this stands up to all the rest. It heats up quickly and stays hot, it doesn't take multiple passes. I will always buy GHD
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Love this iron! it works just as well as the ones from the salons! i purchased this from my local sephora and i'm very satisfied! you can also get it to work as a curling iron as well! would recommend
Christina M.
One of the best flat irons I have ever owned. I will never use a different brand for my hair tools. This gets my hair super straight and frizz free but also makes the most beautiful curls ever!
Cristin S.
Meridian, ID
I first heard about GHD in cosmetology school where I found out all the stylists love to use this iron. I love this iron to death and recommend it to everyone. Gets your hair silky straight or some nice curls if you want.