ghd Serene Pearl Platinum Professional Styler uploaded by Pia G.ghd Serene Pearl Platinum Professional Styler uploaded by Pia G.

BY GHD

A limited-edition, groundbreaking Platinum Styler that combines the optimum styling temperature of 365-F with breakthrough tri-zone® technology to deliver 50 percent less breakage, two times more color integrity, and 20 percent more shine. Create gorgeous, long-lasting results in just one stroke. Ghd Platinum heats up to 365 -F in as little as 20 seconds and works quickly and effectively to straighten, curl, wave, and style, without compromising the health of your hair. Intelligent tri-zone® technology uses six quick-thinking sensors to ensure the optimum styling temperature is maintained consistently across the entire plate throughout styling reducing hair breakage and leaving your hair with two times more color integrity. Advanced, precision milled, floating, one-inch plates with a high-gloss finish glide effortlessly through the hair to increase shine, while the high-tech aerogel insulation keeps the styler cool to the touch even after 45 minutes of use. A patented wishbone hinge and rounded edges give you the ultimate control and allow you to easily style your hair. plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. Platinum comes with one-inch plates, a nine-foot professional swivel cord, two-year warranty, and a heat-resistant plate guard so you can style and go. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling wherever you are. see more...

Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
I really love GHD!!!! I’ve used different varieties of their straighteners in the past & I have loved every single one of them!!! This one is by far my favorite tho. It just glides through your hair & never snags. It is a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it because I feel like it’s healthier for your hair. It straightens really well. It doesn’t only have one “default” heat setting (not adjustable) but I barely ever have to go over my hair more than once. It also shuts off automatically after a certain amount of time which is a plus! Highly recommend
Jasmine S.
San Mateo
This is an amazing product! It makes my hair so shiny and does what I want it to. I have long highlighted hair. It is expensive but so worth it! I use it every few days, so it's important to have heat protection. I would definitely buy it again. There is one problem with it though, which is it does not give heat control. It heats up in 3-5 seconds at a set temperature.
leeaahhdeelo D.
Storrs
Best straightener I have EVER purchased. I use this daily, both to curl and straighten my hair. So easy to use, and the limited edition colors are so cool! Highly recommend. I’ll never go back to another brand straightener.
Jodi W.
Madison Lake
I’m still trying to learn how to use a flat iron. This one heats up quickly and curls well....I just need to work on my technique! My hair is oily and color treated. I wash every day.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is the best styling tool I’ve ever used! It straightens my thick long hair in half the time of other driers and is super easy to maneuver and hold. It’s expensive, but it’s lasted for years, so it’s definitely worth it.
Madison L.
Denver, CO
This straightener is my magic wand! Every time I turn it on, I feel like a princess in one of those children books with the sound effect buttons. In all seriousness, this is the best straightener I've ever used. It locks in shine without completely frying my 3A curly hair, and gives my the option to twist and turn to add subtle waves. I've found that this straightener works best in collaboration with the GHD hair dryers. It was well worth the investment and I recommend this iron to those who style their hair frequently.
Abby H.
Mckinleyville, CA
I was going to give this 1 star but the straightener does work well-- WHEN IT WORKS. I had mine for a year and then it started beeping at me and flashing red. I tried to contact customer service and they have not gotten back to me. I went ahead and sent it back per their warranty service, but I had to pay for shipping, and they've had it for a week and I still haven't heard anything. I got tracking information but now I am worried that I might not ever be able to get in contact with anyone at the company!! Super expensive for a product that will break and terrible customer service!!
Cori T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have used this brand of flat iron for over five years now and it's the reason my bleach blonde locks still look good after years of dying my hair. It senses the amount of heat your needs so there are no settings and no chances of burning your locks. It comes in different widths and doubles as a curling iron making it easy to create beach waves in your hair.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
These straighteners are ok but I don't like them as good as my rusk heat freak or my chi. I would say it's a decent alternative if the price was right luckily someone gifted this to me I don't think I'll ever buy one myself
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
This is the best flat iron I've ever used in my life! My husband bought it for me for my birthday on the recommendation of his hair stylist. It's worth every single penny. Great quality and it heats up almost instantly. I recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality flat iron.