GHD Round Ceramic Brush - Size 1 / round ceramic

by ghd

A ceramic vented radial brush Helps develop hairstyles with more lift, volume & movement Adds texture & volume for all hair types With a hollow, vented ceramic barrel to speed up blow-drying process Comes in four sizes for different lengths of hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GHD Round Ceramic Brush - Size 1 / round ceramic!
I love this brush. It’s held up for a few years now. I grappled with spending $40 on a brush but I’m glad I did. I dry my hair with it everyday. When I try and use another brush I always come back to this one. Highly recommend.
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Frizz, Hair Loss / Straight, Fine, Thin
Astoria, NY
I was hesitant to spend this much money on such a specific hairbrush but it has exceeded by expectations -- it is absolutely great. I have quite fine hair and my hairdresser recommended this brush to style. The only suggestion I would make would be to make the handle a little more ergonomic.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
Dubai, Dubai
I LOVE the entire range of GHD hair brushes and combs. They have the perfect grip and glide through my hair easily without causing any discomfort or causing too much hair breakage. I highly recommend these and have been using their products since 6 months. Avaialbel in leading beauty stores in Dubai
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
51 Glenmore Road
I use the GHD Round Ceramic Brush before and after straightening my hair and it makes my hair smooth and not all wild and static. Absolutely recommend this to anyone who seems to have 'charged up' hair.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
miEsta marca esta genial la verdad pero es algo cara si cierto su cumome dim función PE ro no esta al alcance dr tododo
Medium Brown / Dryness, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy