BY GHD

Give styles that have fallen flat a boost with ghd Root Lift Spray. Ideal for limp and lifeless locks it creates a firm foundation at the root area for styling whilst adding lift and body to finer hair types. Formulated with ghd's Heat Protection System it also shields your hair from the damage that can be caused by straightening curling or drying with a hairdryer. Perfect for reviving hair that has been slept on your locks will be left looking big bouncy and full of vitality. - L.M. Directions of Use: Section damp hair Apply 1-2 pumps onto the underside of each section keeping as close to the root as possible Blow dry with a radial brush For quick volume on dry hair tip your head upside down and spritz into the root before blasting with a hairdryer see more...

Beca M.
Scotland
I have used this product as a hairdresser and also on myself when blow drying. I gives great lift without you hair feeling bogged down with product. I prefer this to a mousse for day to day use. The bottle itself is easy to use and a great spray. would definitely reccomend
Rebecca C.
Definitely does as it says on bottle, first time I used this the salon put it in my hair, loved the way it worked with my hair abd the end result was amazing. Repurchased!
Nicole C.
So good stays in for long periods of time as so happy that I bought it I recommend to anyone that needs this spray