BY GHD

Red gloss classic 1" styler, perfect for straightening and smoothing hair and creating curls, twirls and flicks. Made with an universal voltage, advanced ceramic heater technology! see more...

Alicia H.
Garner, NC
Doesn’t go through the hair as smooth as i would like but man does this thing keep up with my crazy antics. I travels well and can take a beating. Heats up fast and let’s me know when it’s had enough. Pretty decent.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
Love this straightener. Makes your hair so straight without having to go over it more than once. One of my favorite straighteners. And it makes your hair keep its straightness. Would highly recommend this!!
Diana H.
Alexandria, VA
So I actually found out about GHD’s through one of my friends and I was instantly impressed! I immediately bought one for myself and I use it to both straighten AND curl my hair!
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés.
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Absolutely love my GHD. I have had it for four years now and have had absolutely NO issues at all! I love the quality of GHD above any of the other brands I have used (including Chi, Hot Tools, etc). I would absolutely recommend this brand. Also love that it will shut off automatically after two hours - no stress!
Amber C.
Waterbury, Ct
One of the best hair straighteners ive ever used! Had my hair feeling so soft this is my go to hair straightener and holds up very well! I like to comb and straighten at the same time going very slowly and youll get that perfectly sleek look! Dont forget to use protectant spray or hair serum though!
Shan M.
Tonawanda, NY
Have had this straightener now for almost five years. It still works perfect, distributing heat evenly across my hair. I use it to straighten and curl! I can't imagine never having my ghd. This is my second one and I don't think I'll ever switch.
Nicole T.
Warwick, NY
I just purchased my new straightener and love it as much as my old one I had for 5 years. If you take care of this straightener it will last you yearssss. It truly is a great hair straightener. Gets my wavy,Friday hair pin straight.
Daytondra M.
Winnsboro, LA
A must buy!! If your a stylist and don't have this, you're missing out!!! This is my go to flat iron!!! It straightens really good and curls really good! The curls last all day!! My absolute Favorite hands down!!!!
Christy S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this straightener. It is amazing. I got it as a gift, and I feel in love instantly. It is better than any straightener that I have used before. I would definitely recommend it to others.