ghd Professional Styler

professional hairstyling iron with advanced ceramic technology Salon-approved for straightening and smoothing hair, while creating body, curls and texture.  Ideal for thicker hair. A new religion for hair The ghd Salon Styler uses the same advanced ceramic technology as our original hairstyling iron but has wider plates that make it ideal for Afro-Caribbean and other thicker or heavier types of hair.  Not only does this versatile iron straighten hair beautifully, it also allows you to create body, curls and texture.  The ghd Salon Styler conducts heat quickly and also retains it more effecti.

Do you think this straightener is better than a chi
Start your review of ghd Professional Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer C.
West Jordan, UT
ghd Professional Styler uploaded by Jennifer C.
I love this Wide Plate Styler! It works fabulously as a straightener for longer hair and the wide plate allows for a much quicker styling time. I also tried using the wide plate for loose styled curls and had great results. The only thing I would change is you can not control the amount of heat on your style, and having fine hair I love that control.
cee ..
I have this and it worked well for about two years. Now it hurts when my hair falls out of the ends.
Val G.
Brooklyn
I don't use anything other then GHD. Every time I try another brand I'm beyond disappointed. This is the best straightener on the market.
Gabrielle M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I am picky about hair products and this is one of the best straighteners to date. Keeps hair smooth.
Lauren S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Excellent straightener! I've had mine for 8 years now and it still works the same as the day I bought it. Heats up very fast and makes my hair shiny and styled in a flash. Quality product.
April E.
Moore, OK
I love this straightener! I have had mine for 6yrs and it is still going strong! it is pricey, but worth every $1 I spent!
Josie M.
Ladysmith, WI
I've had my GHD flat iron for almost five years now, and it still is as good as new! I am very skeptical about buying expensive beauty products, but this is one that was worth every penny. I've taken it on every vacation, every trip, and used it almost every day~~and it still works perfectly. I love that it gets to the perfect heat level in less than 30 seconds. Its the perfect size and weight and is an all-around great hair tool!
Melissa  A.
Pottstown, PA
This is the best flat iron. It heats up sooooo quickly! It's high quality and works well. It leaves my hair feeling soft and my hair is much healthier since switching to this one. I cannot live without it.
Cassie W.
gibsonton
I'm a cosmetologist and GHD is one of the best straightners I've ever used! Gives you the softest smoothst hair with no damage.
Tara T.
W Frankfort, IL
Love this straightener!! It works better than a lot of others I have used in the past. Gets hot quick