ghd Professional Obedience Cream uploaded by trevor m.

BY GHD

Thermodynamics™ - Style When it comes to styling, the heat is always on. ghd s thermodynamics 4-step process has been expertly formulated for use before, during and after heat-styling for maximum hair happiness. Step 3: Style create any style with any hair type; plus, advanced properties retain the hair s moisture and elasticity when heat-styling. ghb obedience cream for frizz free styling A lightweight anti-frizz blow-dry cream for normal to fine hair; ideal for creating glossy looks or defining curlier styles. Helps keep your hair frizz-free longer, and to retain the hair s moisture and elasticity when heat-styling. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional North America Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional North America Inc. ghd Professional North America Inc. guarantees this product o see more...

Hera K.
Amazing. Also the smell is so lovely I just love it! Heard so many good reviews on it and I just her to get it when I was in town. Also it is very easy to use and lasts so long on your skin. The effect it gives is great. Deifnelty will buy again!
Zineb S.
Ahfir
hello !! I used this product for hair by my friend advised me and tried it and gave me excellent results for almost two weeks and so far I use it and it is valid for all types of hair It is really wonderful to advise you to try it and its price is appropriate