BY GHD

Thermodynamics - Style A superb heat-activated aerosol mousse which adds volume and gives a flexible hold, defines curls and adds shine. Made in the USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional North America Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional North America Inc. ghd Professional North America Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a ghd Professional North America Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Astrid/Princesa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product with my ghd hair blow dryer. I love the smell and the quality as it last me the whole day. Compare to the other products this is yet the best one I have used. The price is not bad and it worth every penny. The product could be a a bit bigger
Nisha L.
Aberdeen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this mousse it's done wonders to my hair I love the smell of it and end results my hair doesn't look damaged atoll it's looks really healthy it's is long lasting I would recommend this to anyone.
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
EL MEJORRR! super bueno funciona para hacer mantener el cabello en su sitio, sirve para todo tipo de cabello