ghd Professional Limited Edition Scarlet Gold Professional Styler uploaded by DanielyMaria M.

BY GHD

Scarlet Collection The beautiful ghd® Gold™ Series Professional 1" styler: ideal for all hair types. Our sleekest styler yet: luxurious smooth plates glide through hair effortlessly for an ultra-shiny, professional result. Cooler, lighter body: the perfect combination to create cutting-edge looks. Rounded barrel: easily creates curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Also includes: sleep mode if unused fo. see more...

• Worth it for wavy to curly hair?6 Answers
  • Sera tan buenas como dicen o solo exajeran para aser promocion4 Answers
  • How does it compare to the chi?5 Answers
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best flat iron ever !! i did try a couple of brands before buying this one , every iron i used , it used to get super hot and once the straightening was done , my hair felt dry and crunchy especially the ends .. BUT the GHD makes my hair look shiny and feel extremely soft without the ends becoming super dry and tangly .
Becky M.
I have had my straightener for years! It is expensive, but definitely high quality. It heats up quickly and it prevents frizz. The best feature is the automatic shut off if you leave it on. I would definitely recommend this product over its competitors.
Roisin M.
Yorktown , VA
Honestly love this hair straightener. I don't know what I would do without it. My hair is semi think and it works perfectly on me and keeps my hair straight throughout the day. I always like to use heat spray with it for extra protection even though it's not needed most of the time.
Jazzie D.
Ojai, Ca
This is my favorite brand of straightener. I have had mine for the past 4 years. I have wavy/frizzy hair and it works so well on my hair(always use a heat protector for hair). I use it about 4 times a week. I would recommend this brand of straightener to anyone that is looking for something that would last a long time and it is durable.
Dana Z.
Huntington, WV
I've had this straightener for 3 years now- It's lasted me longer than any other "high quality" one has before. It has typical high quality straightener features- fast heating, quicker styling, and the ability to curl as well as straighten, but it stands out because of its durability. The plates are also relatively smooth against the hair so breakage occurs less often, although it doesn't mean that you're immune to damage from it (so always use heat protectant!). It's expensive but well worth the price.
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
I didn't give this five stars only because I love my Croc straightener a little more! This is definitely an amazing straightener. Your hair will stay straight for days and so smooth. You don't have to run it through your hair numerous times either to get your hair straight which is great!
Vanessa S.
Tampa , FL
I would've given this 5 stars but ghd you are expensive and you don't perform better then my titanium chi that I only paid $100 for , I have thick curly hair and it seems as though my chi is the only iron that can get my hair bone straight .
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Awesome iron, I have this and I just love it! It doesn't damage our hair, I have a lot of hair and it works really good. I bought it at Sephora. I'm very satisfied with this Ghd.
100% recommend
Brady W.
Columbus, OH
Great straightener! It can curl as well! I have extremely thick hair and it works great and stays heated at a steady temp the whole time! Even though it was a little more than I would want to pay it works great!
Melissa R.
Fantastic straightener. Over the past 10 years I have had two GHDs. GHD doesn't leave my hair burnt or with a scent. Adds a shine which is hard to find in an iron.
Crystal P.
Worth it for wavy to curly hair?
esmeralda g.
Were can I buy this product
wendy s.
How does it compare to the chi?
Endi D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sera tan buenas como dicen o solo exajeran para aser promocion
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Seria buena para el pelo grueso?