Ghd Professional Gold Series 5 Professional Gold Styler with Protective Plate Guard, 1/2 Inch

BY GHD

Perfect for styling short hair. ceramic heater. cooler and lighter for ease of use all day. see more...

Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ghd products and they last forever! I use this product everyday all day long with clients and it has lasted me years! Gets nice and hot for any hair type! I recommend this to clients for purchasing as well!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best straightener I've ever used. This stuff doesn't cause my hair to ear as often as other straighteners do. I previously had a chi that I bought brand new and used for 6 months before it randomly died and basically my $200 went down the drain. I purchased this straightener because I found it for a good price and saw excellent reviews and I couldn't be happier. 4 years later and it still works like new. People are constantly asking me where I go to get my hair straightened and are shocked when I tell them I do it myself at home. Love this straightener, will never buy another.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had a T3 wet to dry flat iron before, which was an impressive flat iron. I've used CHIs before as well, this flat iron has topped them all. I've had it for about 5 years and it still is in amazing working condition. Just an amazing flat iron. Can't speak more highly of it. I actually purchased it because it was my hair stylist flat iron of choice for her clients and herself. Worth every penny!!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Bronx, NY
i always wanted one!!!!! And this was one of the first ones that i had. Perfect for styling short hair. ceramic heater. cooler and lighter for ease of use all day. it gr8t with any kind of hair i love it and most definitely recommend it to everyone that i know.
Lyn Z.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love GHD Straighteners. I needed a small plate because my edges needed a little extra attention. once the plates hit my hair my edges were straight. I love the Ceramic Plates and they heat up fast. It isn't cheap but it is worth every penny. It will last long and you'll get what you pay for. Good quality.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is wonderful. I have a 1" that is perfect for both overall straightening (heats in a minute) and to add some waves to the hair as well. I love how multifunctional it is. My only con is that it's slightly clunkier than CHI brand, but I honestly think it works just as well if not better.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best straightener EVER! It lasts forever. I have thick and frizzy/wavy hair and this straightener keeps my hair straight throughout the day! Not only that, but I only have to go over my hair once instead of multiple times like I have had to with other straighteners in the past.
Aimée H.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a life changer for anyone that uses flat irons or curling irons on a regular basis. Seriously, it makes so so so much of a difference that I was willing to pay their price after having tried the product before hand. It's fantastic both for curling and for straightening.
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with the GHD. I've had all kinds of brands, from CHIs to babyliss but none quite match up. My GHD has been working for years without fail and gets super hot without being too hot to the touch, which was a huge problem I had with the babyliss straightener.
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never buy another straightener! Not that I need to, this one has lasted me over five years and is still the best. It smooths your hair while straightening so frizz is tamed. It heats up in two seconds and I don't even have to separate my hair because this works with huge chunks of hair at once! It's amazing