Ghd Professional Gold Series 5 Professional Gold Styler with Protective Plate Guard, 1/2 Inch

BY GHD

Perfect for styling short hair. ceramic heater. cooler and lighter for ease of use all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ghd products and they last forever! I use this product everyday all day long with clients and it has lasted me years! Gets nice and hot for any hair type! I recommend this to clients for purchasing as well!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best straightener I've ever used. This stuff doesn't cause my hair to ear as often as other straighteners do. I previously had a chi that I bought brand new and used for 6 months before it randomly died and basically my $200 went down the drain. I purchased this straightener because I found it for a good price and saw excellent reviews and I couldn't be happier. 4 years later and it still works like new. People are constantly asking me where I go to get my hair straightened and are shocked when I tell them I do it myself at home. Love this straightener, will never buy another.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Bronx, NY
i always wanted one!!!!! And this was one of the first ones that i had. Perfect for styling short hair. ceramic heater. cooler and lighter for ease of use all day. it gr8t with any kind of hair i love it and most definitely recommend it to everyone that i know.
Lyn Z.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love GHD Straighteners. I needed a small plate because my edges needed a little extra attention. once the plates hit my hair my edges were straight. I love the Ceramic Plates and they heat up fast. It isn't cheap but it is worth every penny. It will last long and you'll get what you pay for. Good quality.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best straightener EVER! It lasts forever. I have thick and frizzy/wavy hair and this straightener keeps my hair straight throughout the day! Not only that, but I only have to go over my hair once instead of multiple times like I have had to with other straighteners in the past.
Aimée H.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a life changer for anyone that uses flat irons or curling irons on a regular basis. Seriously, it makes so so so much of a difference that I was willing to pay their price after having tried the product before hand. It's fantastic both for curling and for straightening.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Plainfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair. My GHD hair straightener is wonderful! I use it when I want super sleek, straight hair. It arrived in a pretty box, with instructions on how to use it. People often ask me how I get my hair so straight. I tell them about this wonderful straightener.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best straighteners on the market. It heats up specifically to what your hair can handle, adds a nice shine and is sleek and lightweight. The price is 100% worth it, I would never trust a $20 one I picked up from the drugstore on my hair.
Al F.
Al F.
This hair straightner leaves my hair naturally shiny, and it leaves the hair styled all day long, and leaves the hair silky smooth. The product is extremely pricey.  I have straight dark brown hair. I will continue to buy this product a life time.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ghd flat irons smooth and curl easily and do not pull or snag and damage your hair. The best part is that they last for years. If you aren't using like a hair stylist would I bet it could easily live 10+ years. They also have consistent heat.