BY GHD

Thermodynamics™  - Cleanse and Nourish When it comes to styling, the heat is always on. ghd s thermodynamics 4-step process has been expertly formulated for use before, during and after heat-styling for maximum hair happiness. Step 1: Cleanse and Nourish Creates the perfect base for heat-styling; replenishing, rejuvenating and conditioning the hair for long-term beauty and health. ghd miracle mist daily conditioning spray A light leave-in conditioning spray for normal to fine hair: for shinier, stronger, static-free hair. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional North America Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional North America Inc. ghd Professional North America Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any prod see more...

Blake M.
Indianapolis , IN
Great for protection against heat and making my hair stay looking great when I style it. This product like the straightener is a must and of superior quality. Always one of my goto hair product brands.
Camila L.
Colton, CA
Great product! Love the way it leaves my hair. I love the scent and the results it gives me.
Paula C.
The best detangler ever, makes my hair shiny. Great product I really recommend it!!!!!!