BY GHD

Elevation Conditioner For Normal to Fine Hair Thermodynamics™  - Cleanse and Nourish When it comes to styling, the heat is always on. ghd s thermodynamics 4-step process has been expertly formulated for use before, during and after heat-styling for maximum hair happiness. Step 1: Cleanse and Nourish Creates the perfect base for heat-styling; replenishing, rejuvenating and conditioning the hair for long-term beauty and health. ghd elevation conditioner for normal to fine hair For normal to fine hair that could use extra body, this conditioner plumps up each hair strand while strengthening, conditioning and controlling static. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional North America Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional North America Inc. ghd Professional North America Inc. guarante see more...

michelle T.
michelle T.
I bought this one time to try out it was terrible and wouldn't recommend to anyone.
The worst conditioner I have ever experienced. Left my hair tangled and limp. Had to discontinue use, despite paying $$$.This conditioner is not bad, I have had better results with other products & would not repurchase, it tends to make my hair slightly frizzy, This product is horrible. Does not condition and actually tangles hair more. I had to use another conditioner after this to rinse my hair.Don't waste your money.
Tess M.
Tess M.
My hair is in some damage and I have been wondering which product to get I was wondering weather o should choose this one