BeautyHairHair Productsghd
Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1"

ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1"

All must choose between the mysterious gleam of pitch black and the pure white shimmer of forbidden heaven. You might be of two minds. Or it might just depend on how you're feeling right now. All must choose between the mysterious gleam of pitch black...

Has anyone tried the GHD Gold straightener? How was it! 😍ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1" ?
ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1" Is it worth the cost? I have naturally curly hair.
How well does this straightener work? I’ve always used CHI but I’m thinking of switching. Thanks!
Start your review of ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1"!
Sunny  E.
I have wavy coarse hair and i love to straighten it some times. Ive used those cheap $20 revlon ones and while they work, it takes forever to heat up and it never gets hot enough. I splurged with this purchase and whoa you get what you pay for, for sure! It heats up in seconds!!! It gets hot enough that you only need one pass and your hair will be straightened! I’ve had my first GHD straightener for over 10 years and it is still going strong!
Anera B.
Brunswick, OH
Can I give it more stars please?! This bad boy has been a game changer for me! It's the only brand that actually works on my super thick, coarse, curly hair. It smooths my hair without leaving those weird creases. It's never fried my hair. And the best part is because of it's rounded edges I can use it to curl my hair so I don't need extra tools. My stylist uses this so knew this was the one for me.
Megan J.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: ULTA
I was skeptical about this as it uses much lower heat compared to my old Chi. My hair looks great though when I use the GHD. My results have been super silky and smooth, so far without damage. I do find it more difficult to curl my hair with this tool compared to the straighteners that utilize higher heat.
Aria B.
My favorite flat iron of all time! A must have for stylists! One to two passes on even thick, textured hair is all you need. Definitely use a good heat protectant with this one though because it gets very hot!
Lenka K.
the best flat iron i have ever used. it is comparable to the ever so popular chi in america, but worldwide ghd is the brand everyone uses when it comes to hair styling tools. it is on the very pricey side but it performs like a dream, and also comes with a warrenity. i would recommend it to friends and family looking for a high quality tool that will last them years to come
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I hate giving this iron a 3! I’ve had 3 of these irons over the past several years because when it’s good, it’s ride or die good. It’s GOOD. I feel like the irons don’t last, though. I hate that they start to lose their magic so quickly. My hair stops feeling as sleek, and it just doesn’t get the same quality straightening effect shortly after the year mark. I use my irons several times a week for touch ups and about once for an all over press. I wish they’d last longer for the price point.
Shay Z.
Riverside
It used to take me two hours to straighten my hair before I got this bad boy. The temperature adjusts to your hair type, it takes 30 seconds to heat up and you can use it abroad. I freaking love this thing. I don't know what im gonna do if this breaks because ive had it for 5+ years
Sarah K.
Atlanta, Ga
I've had this straightener for years & it still works as well as when I first bought it. The straightener heats up super quickly & I love that it doesn't take a ton of passes over the same strand to get it straight. I do wish that there was a temperature control on it, but I can live without. GHD is definitely worth the price for the amazing quality.
Miya R.
I've used a ghd for over tens years now and it is by far the best flat iron out there. It gets hot super quick so there is almost no downtime and it glides smoothly through my hair, I did have to purchase a new one after having mine for about 8 years, the only thing I don't like about the newer model is I think it tugs a tad more on my hair than the previous model, I would still highly recommend
Alaina T.
This is an ok straightener but it's nothing special. It gets the job done and looks good but other than that it's not any different than any other straightener. I would recommend this to someone looking for a basic straightener.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ally G.
Carmel By The, CA
il y a 8 mois
Mandy S. il y a 8 mois
Yes! I love mine! And I know others that love theirs too. Just make sure you go with the plain looking ones. It’s weird but the specialty straighteners that come in fun colors from GHD just don’t work as well for whatever reason.