ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1"

BY GHD

All must choose between the mysterious gleam of pitch black and the pure white shimmer of forbidden heaven. You might be of two minds. Or it might just depend on how you're feeling right now. All must choose between the mysterious gleam of pitch black... see more...

ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1
ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1"
Aria B.
My favorite flat iron of all time! A must have for stylists! One to two passes on even thick, textured hair is all you need. Definitely use a good heat protectant with this one though because it gets very hot!
Carey K.
Austin, TX
The holy grail of hair straighteners. I have curly hair that is super thick, and it can take over an hour to straighten. This tool has lasted forever and helps cut down on my time I spend straightening my hair. Totally worth the investment if you have thick, unruly locks.
Shay Z.
Riverside
It used to take me two hours to straighten my hair before I got this bad boy. The temperature adjusts to your hair type, it takes 30 seconds to heat up and you can use it abroad. I freaking love this thing. I don't know what im gonna do if this breaks because ive had it for 5+ years
Schyler C.
I will never use another flatiron. This thing is going on 5 years of use. I have wavy, thin, long color-treated hair, and I use my GHD about once or twice a week (I go a while between washes and can re-wear a straightened style once or twice with minor touch-ups and dry shampoo). I previously had a Sedu, and I will never go back. Although you can't adjust the temperature, it has never ever been a problem because the straightener actually adjusts itself to your hair type. I have never had any heat damage from this, and it only takes one, maybe two, slow runs through a piece of hair to straighten it until your next wash. Tips for keeping this in good condition: I RARELY wrap the cord around the straightener. This is only going to lead to a shorter life-span, because it damages where the cord connects, just like a phone charger gets damaged if it gets bent repetitively. I will loosely gather it around the iron. I also recommend a heat-proof case to put it after or to store or travel, because scratches in the plates' coating will damage the iron and it won't work as well, and any hair product you use might corrode the metal beneath or just cause your hair to get caught in it. :)
Marcella M.
Groton, CT
Unfortunately this was my absolute go to for a good year I have long thick sometimes coarse hair and so I need a quality straightener that can deliver. I purchased this ghd styler at Sephora but it quit on me literally right after the warranty was up I've contacted the company and have yet to hear back in two months really frustrating and I do not recommend if your going to invest there's five straighteners on amazon a quarter of the price and will last you twice as long very disappointing ghd Classic Styler
Lenka C.
the best flat iron i have ever used. it is comparable to the ever so popular chi in america, but worldwide ghd is the brand everyone uses when it comes to hair styling tools. it is on the very pricey side but it performs like a dream, and also comes with a warrenity. i would recommend it to friends and family looking for a high quality tool that will last them years to come
Kaitlynn S.
Ellsworth, KS
My ghd straighter works great with my hair. One swipe through on a chunk and it's completely straight, it has never dried or damaged my hair. My ghd straightener is designed to prevent breakage and heat damage. It is completely heated in a maximum of 15 seconds and if it is accidentally left on it has on auto turn off feature to prevent any damage. My friends have tried my straightener and they love it. I recommend this product if you are looking for a high quality straightener that will protect your hair.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Couldn't live without this! I never use to think that your tools made that much of a difference but after using mine for so long and trying others while I'm staying with friends or family, I realize it makes a huge difference! This straightener leaves your hair so soft and shiney after using it AND you only need to pass through your hair once and it's evenly straight. I even use this to curl or do beachwaves, it's super easy once you get the hang of it.
Lauren W.
I have nothing bad to say about any products from GHD, they are long lasting and so what it says on the box. The one thing I love about GHD straighteners it doesn't snag or catch your hair while straightening your hair which I find with some straighteners that can leave my eyes watering which really irritates me, one thing that GHD straighteners don't do. Apart from that to be honest there is nothing special about these straighteners.
Anera B.
Brunswick, OH
Can I give it more stars please?! This bad boy has been a game changer for me! It's the only brand that actually works on my super thick, coarse, curly hair. It smooths my hair without leaving those weird creases. It's never fried my hair. And the best part is because of it's rounded edges I can use it to curl my hair so I don't need extra tools. My stylist uses this so knew this was the one for me.
bergeline j.