ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1"

by ghd

All must choose between the mysterious gleam of pitch black and the pure white shimmer of forbidden heaven. You might be of two minds. Or it might just depend on how you're feeling right now. All must choose between the mysterious gleam of pitch black...

How well does this straightener work? I’ve always used CHI but I’m thinking of switching. Thanks!
How hot can it get?
Start your review of ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1"!
2 years agoRiverside
It used to take me two hours to straighten my hair before I got this bad boy. The temperature adjusts to your hair type, it takes 30 seconds to heat up and you can use it abroad. I freaking love this thing. I don't know what im gonna do if this breaks because ive had it for 5+ years
2 years ago
the best flat iron i have ever used. it is comparable to the ever so popular chi in america, but worldwide ghd is the brand everyone uses when it comes to hair styling tools. it is on the very pricey side but it performs like a dream, and also comes with a warrenity. i would recommend it to friends and family looking for a high quality tool that will last them years to come
2 years agoHenderson, NV
Couldn't live without this! I never use to think that your tools made that much of a difference but after using mine for so long and trying others while I'm staying with friends or family, I realize it makes a huge difference! This straightener leaves your hair so soft and shiney after using it AND you only need to pass through your hair once and it's evenly straight. I even use this to curl or do beachwaves, it's super easy once you get the hang of it.
2 years ago
I have nothing bad to say about any products from GHD, they are long lasting and so what it says on the box. The one thing I love about GHD straighteners it doesn't snag or catch your hair while straightening your hair which I find with some straighteners that can leave my eyes watering which really irritates me, one thing that GHD straighteners don't do. Apart from that to be honest there is nothing special about these straighteners.
2 years agoBrunswick, OH
Can I give it more stars please?! This bad boy has been a game changer for me! It's the only brand that actually works on my super thick, coarse, curly hair. It smooths my hair without leaving those weird creases. It's never fried my hair. And the best part is because of it's rounded edges I can use it to curl my hair so I don't need extra tools. My stylist uses this so knew this was the one for me.
2 years ago
ghd Professional Ceramic Heat-Styler, 1" uploaded by Mollee W.
This is my dream styler. It's small and easily navigable. Heats up fast and doesn't tug at my hair. It also straightens my fine hair in one pass and curls with ease. Some straighteners stink for curling but the edges of this one get hot enough to allow for easy curling maneuvers. Good price point too!
2 years ago
I've used a ghd for over tens years now and it is by far the best flat iron out there. It gets hot super quick so there is almost no downtime and it glides smoothly through my hair, I did have to purchase a new one after having mine for about 8 years, the only thing I don't like about the newer model is I think it tugs a tad more on my hair than the previous model, I would still highly recommend
2 years agoAtlanta, Ga
I've had this straightener for years & it still works as well as when I first bought it. The straightener heats up super quickly & I love that it doesn't take a ton of passes over the same strand to get it straight. I do wish that there was a temperature control on it, but I can live without. GHD is definitely worth the price for the amazing quality.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
I really love this straightener! I recently switched over from using CHI and Ive noticed that this tool leaves my sleek and soft! It gets hot in 30 seconds and beeps when its ready for use!  Ive also noticed that the time it takes to get my hair straight is cut in half because im not constantly having to go over hairs! It also has lasted me a long time!
2 years agoRockville, MD
I love this straightener for a couple reasons. This one heats up quickly - like 30 seconds. The heat also changes to what your hair needs...usually gets pretty hot for my hair, but straightens beautifully. This also came in a case where I can put it away while hot...the case was made just for that when traveling and packing quickly.