ghd Professional 1 in. Original Styler Iron

The ghd professional 1 inch original styler uses ghd s latest heat technology. with a rounded barrel to create gorgeous curls, waves or flicks, as well as perfect straight styles for all hair types.

Has anyone used this on very curly hair- how long did it take you using this?
Is this better than a chi?
This or babyliss?
Start your review of ghd Professional 1 in. Original Styler Iron!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,713 reviews
ghd Professional 1 in. Original Styler Iron uploaded by jen H.
Finally, a winner iron for me! This is a gold standard iron in my eyes. It handles my thick, frizzy hair with ease. I do use a heat protector spray with it because it can become very hot with it’s various heat settings. Love this iron!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
This is an amazing straightener. I love how it leaves your hair silky smooth. Its awesome product. Its pricey but well worth it. I love using this straightener on special occasions to not damage my hair.
Farwah T.
Downey, CA
Love the way my hair comes out with this straighter! I can also curl my hair and do beach waves too
Brittney M.
Lafayette
Love this iron! I especially love how it curls my hair. There’s no heat setting, it sets according to your hair type.
Noura H.
Los Angeles
I received this straightener for Christmas and I’ve heard so many great things about it however I feel as if it does not straighten my hair to the best of its ability !
Elizabeth P.
Raleigh, NC
ghd Professional 1 in. Original Styler Iron uploaded by Elizabeth P.
I love this hair straightener, I got a purple one for my 15th birthday and to this day 6 years later it still works amazing it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth!
Aubree B.
Ogden
I have had this straightener for 4 years and it has never given out on me. It still works as good as the day I got it. It straightens my hair better than any straightener I’ve ever used. It’s also on the more affordable list of straighteners so that’s a plus. I would recommend this straightener to anyone looking for a great one. It’s worth the money!
Ashley H.
Plover, WI
This iron looks so incredibly sleek, it has a long cord for easier use. It heats up CRAZY fast too! I love to use it for curling my hair as well as straightening it. I would purchase this a million times over.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Great straightener iron. Good size. Good brand. I like the way it sits in my hand for using. Doesn’t fry my hair. Leaves it smooth and straight. Recommend this Ghd Styler Iron if you are in the market for a new one.
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
I got this hair straightener as a gift from my friend in Europe and I’m really happy with it. It works great in USA even if it was made for Europe. I have long wavy hair and it is good to straighten or use as a curler. I recommend it to everyone and all 🙂 #techie #technology #groom #grooming #styling #style #datenight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
China M.
Fontana , CA
il y a 10 mois
Samantha F. il y a 9 mois
Definitely straight, though if I was better at doing hair I would prob use them to curl but I can't get the knack of it.
Safira J.
soledat
Maria M.
Boca Raton, FL
il y a un an
Cual me recomiendan usar para mi cabello , e ghd Professional 1 in. Original Styler Iron s un poco liso y las puntas onduladas que sea buena calidad y no tan caro ?