BY GHD #3 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The ghd professional 1 inch original styler uses ghd s latest heat technology. with a rounded barrel to create gorgeous curls, waves or flicks, as well as perfect straight styles for all hair types. see more...

Shano. B.
Merced, CA
Despite what people raves about, I saw zero hype in this iron. My hair is thick, frizzy and a little coarse but nothing too crazy. No curls, no serious straightening to do but it couldn’t hack it. Maybe because my hair is so thick, or the material used to make the plates on the iron, I don’t know. But I had to iron my hair in the tiniest most inconvenient sections for well over a year before a friend showed me an iron that actually does what it’s supposed to. I have this shoved in a drawer somewhere because it hates my hair.
Madlenovich Y.
north hollywood
So i love this tool it get so the job done it straighten the hair also can curl the hair nicely but the thing is that u need to take it by thin sections and I don’t have time for that I like doing things fast quick and done ! maybe it’s me I don’t know I have long hair and it’s wavy to thick but I have another straighter that gets it done quicker I use this mostly on my clients so all in all I use it when needed
Danielle N.
I have had this flat iron for YEARS and it still works amazing! It gets really hot and heats up in less that 30 seconds. I dont remember how much I paid for it because I got it so many years ago but it is definitely worth whatever price it is! I cant believe it has lasted me so long. I would never switch to another brand!
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
What can I say, it gets the job done. I have had my flat iron for approximately 4 years and haven’t had any problems. It heats us quickly and provides me with the ability to do one sweeping pass. I think the price point is affordable and the performance is comparable to other brands of flat irons on the market.
Betsy M.
Northampton, MA
I’ve had my ghd for a very long time (7 or 8 years!) and it has never given me a problem. Gets hot quick and stays hot! I have curly hair and it is able to straighten a normal section of hair in 2-3 passes. Because of the swivel cord and small size of the tool itself I am able to curl my hair with it as well.
Yulissa E.
I would’ve liked if the straightener was a bit wider, it took me a longer time than usual to straighten my hair. I do like that it adjusts to your unique hair type in order to avoid unneeded damage, that’s why I purchased this straightener. I think it’s a great product, but not something I’d use on a busy day.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Covina , CA
Best hundred bucks I’ve ever spent! It’s been 10 years and I still have it and it works like a charm. Granted I don’t use it often, but honestly it’s so easy to straighten my hair and I love that it doesn’t pull my hair out when I use it. You won’t regret it! Ghd is a very great brand!
Angelic L.
Middleburg Heights
I bought this because it was supposed to be the best and it was supposed to be easy on the hair and cause less damage. If anything, it has caused more damage. Heat is not adjustable. It now squeaks every time I close it. I have had it about 2 years. The warranty is pretty limited and only for the first year. Definitely not worth the money.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
This straight iron is wonderful for people who want nice slicked straight hair . I bought it from a kiosk in the mall . It’s more on the expensive side but it’s worth it . I would purchase again once it turns old but it’s a great styling tool ! Classic Hair Straightener- 1.25
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA
I absolutely love this straightener! I switched from the chi because it wasn’t heating up enough to keep my hair straight and often took me more than one pass over a strand of hair. I do not have that issue with the GHD and have had my straightener for about 3 years. It still works amazingly.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Has anyone used this and noticed a difference from other brands?
Jamila A.
Ofrecen descuentos para estudiantes?
Lahouati A.
I want to buy one sombody help me to have discrption