ghd Platinum+® White Styler

Introducing the ghd platinum+, a styler so intelligent it predicts your hair needs and constantly adapts to ensure the optimum styling temperature at all times.

Featuring new ultra-zone with predictive technology, the latest breakthrough in heat styling guaranteed to deliver consistent results while your style. This revolutionary technology reads each section of your hair and styling speed and responds by delivering the optimum temperature of 185ºC more effectively, giving ultimate styling results. Heat is monitored over 250 times per second thanks to infinity sensors throughout the plates, ensuring a precise reading to adjust the power accordingly. So, no matter what your hair type or styling technique, ghd platinum+ will ensure you always receive the perfect amount of heat for your hair needs, personalised to you.

Each plate is precision milled to allow your hair to pass without a snag, while the rounder body is perfect for creating curls and waves, whatever your hair type. Universal voltage delivers your ghd style, wherever you may be in the world and automatic sleep mode and plate guard provide peace of mind once you are finished.

Discover the ghd platinum+ white styler for 70% stronger hair*, 2 x more colour protection* and 20% more shine**, the perfect hair straightener to become a Queen for the day!

*reduced breakage and 2 x less colour fade vs a styler working at 230°
**vs naturally dried hair

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Ultra-zone with predictive technology: the latest breakthrough in heat styling which guarantees homogeneous heat across the whole plate, allowing consistent beautiful results in one stroke.
  • Wishbone hinge for perfect plate alignment giving you more control to create any style
  • Advanced, precision milled, floating plates with a high spec gloss finish, for effortless, perfectly smooth styling and shine
  • Heat resistant protective plate guard so you can take your style and your styler wherever you want
  • Universal voltage to deliver the same outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
  • Automatic sleep mode to switch your styler off after 30 minutes of non-use, for peace of mind
  • 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling
  • 185ºC temperature for optimum styling

Do you recommend this flat iron?
My hair is naturally curly but I like to iron it. I would like to be able to use a good quality iron, to help me straighten my hair in its entirety. Would this work for me?
Start your review of ghd Platinum+® White Styler!
Jessica M.
Plant City, FL
ghd Platinum+® White Styler uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I did a lot of research before making my ghd Platinum+ styler purchase. I’ve historically used Chi hair irons for several years, but became dissatisfied with them. I love that this hair iron is ready in 20 seconds, it has a consistent temp of 365 degrees, and it shuts off automatically if left plugged in longer than 30 minutes. I actually sat down with a stylist at Ulta and she was kind enough to go over pros and cons of a few high end hair irons. It also has a 3 year warranty, so don’t forget to register your purchase! If you’re looking for an investment with your hair tools this is the one to get.
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
ghd Platinum+® White Styler uploaded by Livia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have nothing but great things to say about this straightener. I asked for this last Christmas because the price point is a little higher than what I normally would pay for a straightener...but holy heck do I love it! It heats up in seconds, so in the morning it is effortless. I bleach my hair in the salon every four weeks and every time I come in my hair stylist compliments the health of my hair multiple times a visit- he is so impressed! It is wonderful what the right tools can help you achieve when it comes to taking care of your hair. I’ve already convinced my co-worker and mother in law to buy this flat iron and they absolutely love it also. If the price is concerning wait until Ulta has their 20% off the entire store (that’s when I asked for mine) 😉 This tool can also help you with creating beachy waves which are adorable! Happy styling!
vannessa B.
I got this flat iron for christmas, and it does wonders! It heats up within 5 seconds and with one pass through your hair it recognizes your hair type and synchronizes to it with temperature and cooling plate technology.
Tammy T.
I was hesitant to buy another ghd since my previous one’s temperature control broke and I unfortunately didn’t find out until it burnt a 5” clump of my hair off 🥵. I wanted to make sure that this one was the bomb before I spent $249 & took the risk again, so I read hundreds of reviews and talked with a company representative. Yes, it definitely works well to straighten, de frizzy and seal the cuticle hair in a single pass. The only drawback is if you have long hair, it’s pretty time consuming because the plates are small.
Shqipe G.
Mamaroneck, NY
Great! Yes it’s really good ! GHD White Platinum - Tri-zone Straightener Flat Iron Old Model S8T261(Discontinued) I wish I have all their tools! I have a curly
Kevin S.
Gaylord, MI
Currently use this as my daily iron I love love love this brand and love the product they deliver iv never had an issue with my irons from the good hair day brand
Daisy J.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love this straightener. I was hesitant to purchase because it’s $249. But it’s worth every penny! The straightener glides so smoothly without tugging on your hair. I usually need one swipe and it’s super sleek. Heats up quickly and super fast to finish straightening your hair. I have wavy and frizzy hair. This straightener leaves my hair very straight and shiny with no frizz.
cara L.
Ashville, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I’m am a hair stylist and I currently use a ghd flat iron at home. They are decently priced and last me a long time
Ashley B.
Jacksonville , FL
Love using it on my hair! Very easy to understand and straightens my hair in a good time. I have curly hair so it’s great to see a product that is affordable straighten my hair easily! I would definitely buy again!
Hannah W.
Woodburn, OR
I have heard these are the best of the best straighteners out there!! They’re expensive BUT SO WORTH IT!!! It heats up in less than 5 seconds and smooths your hair out amazingly! My friend has one and I’m looking to receive one!!