BY GHD

A groundbreaking "no compromise" styler for all hair types and textures that combines the optimum styling temperature of 365-F with breakthrough tri-zone® technology to deliver 50 percent less breakage, two times more color integrity, and 20 percent more shine. Create gorgeous, long-lasting results in just one stroke. Ghd platinum™ heats up to 365-F in 20 seconds and works quickly and effectively to straighten, curl, wave, and style, without compromising the health of your hair. Intelligent tri-zone® technology uses six quick-thinking sensors to ensure the optimum styling temperature is maintained consistently across the entire plate throughout styling reducing hair breakage and keeping the integrity of your hair color up to two times longer. Advanced, precision milled, floating, one-inch plates with a high gloss finish glide effortlessly through the hair to increase shine while the high-tech aerogel insulation keeps the styler cool to the touch even after 45 minutes of use. A patented wishbone hinge and rounded edges give you the ultimate control and allow you to easily style your hair. Platinum comes with a nine-foot professional swivel cord, two-year warranty, and a heat resistant plate guard so you can style and go. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling wherever you are. Research results: Versus stylers operating at 450-F: - 50% reduced hair breakage - 2 times more color integrity Versus untreated hair: - 20% increased shine see more...

Joanna P.
CDA
One of my favorite flat irons, it doesn’t pull my hair or cause breakage. This can be used to do beach waves or straighten. It heats up in about 30 seconds and has a few different heat settings. It’s also super easy to clean and doesn’t have any spots where residue can collect.
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
Very nice tool. My sister has one and she let me borrow it, now I really want one for myself. It heats up quickly and at the perfect temperature for my hair to straighten it out without giving me any heat damage. LOVE!
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
This is a must have for anyone with hair long enough to straighten it works great the product is of the highest quality and does not leave your hair dry or dead and straightened my hair with ease and in no time.
Schylar L.
Love this iron! It works great and really tames my hair. I usually have problems with puffiness and Frizz but not with this product. I would recommend it and buy new products from this brand. Over all 10/10
Brittany E.
Arlington, WA
My hair is naturally very course and thick, and this flat iron does an excellent job at making it perfectly smooth & straight. I usually have to run the iron over every spot twice in order to get it stick straight, but that's typical with my hair. This iron also adds shine, which is a huge plus!
Amber E.
Louisville
I love this straightener! Very pricey but worth it! Heats up to the temps tire needed for the type of hair you are working on. Turns off auto automatically if not being used. Doesn’t pull hair when using it either.
Sarah K.
It works great at 1st but when it is turn off it has a beeping sound that is continuous. I heard other reviewer say this happens right before they completely stops working. I had to return it unfortunately.
Megan E.
Los Angeles
Love this straightener. Doesn’t pull on my hair and my hair doesn’t feel damaged from using it. Best flat iron I have purchased! I experienced a lot of breakage with other straighteners in the past. Works for me
Taylor S.
Waxhaw, NC
I received this in a vox box over a year ago and still love it. It works just as good as the day I first used it. The heat is consistent and it’s great for curling and straightening.
Lauren A.
Menifee, CA
I did not like this straightener at all! I have tried many over from T3 to Chi to Babyliss etc, over the past 15 years of using straighteners on my hair almost daily. This straightener while sleek looking and having a few nice features left my hair feeling dead and off in the texture after the 1st use. Not shiny and vibrant but weighted down and dirty. Not feeling it! I returned it to Sephora immediately. I'm still on the hunt for a fantastic new straightener.
Shelby Z.
How good is this brand? Does it make your hair have a lot of static after you straighten it?
Amanda G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does this straightener have an automatic shut-off feature?
yajaira p.
I have super curly frizzy hair can anyone tell me if this will work for my hair and how fast does it get it done if it lasts all day
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this product work well with thick wavy hair?
Kelly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this flat iron good for use on African-American (black) hair? Does it provide enough heat to adequately straighten and hold a press for black hair without damaging it or snagging on the plates?

Sephora