BY GHD

A groundbreaking styler for all hair types and textures that combines a safe heat temperature with breakthrough technology to deliver hair that is stronger, shiner, and healthier-looking. Create gorgeous, long-lasting results in just one stroke. Ghd platinum™ heats up to 365-F in 20 seconds and works quickly and effectively to straighten, curl, wave, and style, without compromising the health of your hair. Intelligent tri-zone® technology uses six quick-thinking sensors to ensure the optimum styling temperature is maintained consistently across the entire plate throughout styling reducing hair breakage and keeping the integrity of your hair color up to two times longer. Advanced, precision milled, floating, one-inch plates with a high gloss finish glide effortlessly through the hair to increase shine while the high-tech aerogel insulation keeps the styler cool to the touch even after 45 minutes of use. A patented wishbone hinge and rounded edges give you the ultimate control and allow you to easily style your hair. Platinum comes with a nine-foot professional swivel cord, two-year warranty, and a heat resistant plate guard so you can style and go. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling wherever you are. Research results: Versus stylers operating at 450-F: - 50% reduced hair breakage - 2 times more color integrity Versus untreated hair: - 20% increased shine see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I am in love with this hot iron. It works amazingly on my hair and I don't have to mess with choosing a temperature. It's lightweight and whether I curl or straighten my hair, it stays that way all day long.
Jaimie H.
I researched a lot about different brands of straighteners through Folica before making a decision on what product I wanted. I settled on this due to the positive reviews. The product always straightens my thick hair in less than ten total minutes, heats up fast, and is great quality. I trust the brand and would recommend.
yajaira p.
I did not like this products at all I have frizzy dry curly hair extremely curly and this just didn't work at all it just made it look more dry I don't know just not for me
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
Best straightener ever! It’s light weight, easy to use, and heats up very quickly. It also cools down quickly which is nice. Plus my hair doesn’t frizz up when I use it even without anti frizz spray!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
my stylist uses this iron and I LOVE how my hair looks when I leave the salon, so much in fact that I have asked for one for my birthday...unless I save up enough pennies to buy it myself! It's costly but SO worth it especially when you have thick hair like mine
Courtney M.
Black
I wanted to love this straightener but I didn't at all. I bought this and a t3 and I will be returning this. I was replacing my babyliss and honestly the babyliss was better than this. I really don't see where all the good reviews come from. It did straighten my hair good but it tugs and pulls as you go and my hair kept getting caught between the plates. It pulled strands out every time I used it. For this price I was expecting it to be amazing not tugging and pulling my hair out!
Haley D.
Watford City, ND
BEST. IRON. EVER. Seriously can't say enough good things about this. It heats up in seconds and tames my hair with 1-2 swipes no matter how unruly it is. I can straighten, curl, or wave my hair with one tool. It is expensive but I had the same one for 7 years before deciding to upgrade to the platinum (had for 2 years now) so it is worth the price!
Erna D.
Suisun City, CA
I am so so bummed! I had heard great things from GHD straighteners and finally my hair dresser bought one for me at her local beauty store. It was horrible. My hair would just glide through the plates with little to none of a result. Had to break it to her and cause a refund. I wanted it to work but it didn't.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
GHD has been in there game with the one my hair is extremely curly and this straightened with one swipe does not make my had tired it's just so smooth my hair look beautiful when I use this I highly recommend
Jenni G.
Algonquin
I love this flat iron. I have it in neon pink and it is adorable! It came with a heat resistant case and heat protection spray. It works great and keeps my hair straight all day. The only downside is that it is really expensive for a straightener that does what every other straightener does.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Is this a good straightner
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Alright ladies! How does this work for super curly hair? I've got Shirley temple curls and love blowing my hair out and straightening it but my straightener is dying slowly and quickly.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Yaaaaay i want it😍
Engy g.
damietta
I really want it 😍
Carla S.
Ecuador
Me encanta mucho las planchas de cabello pero sin duda toda plancha profesional es muy buena teniendo en cuenta desde su inicio hasta la temperatura máxima del cabello sin dañarlo