BY GHD

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

Katherine Rose L.
You know when you come out of the salon, and your stylist has just worked miracles on your hair, and you bounce along the street feeling like everyone must be looking at how shiny and smooth your hair is? These let you get that look at home.
Don't get me wrong, you still get out what you put in, and if you can't be bothered to separate your hair into small enough sections, the look won't be as good. But if you do, then your hair will look great, like it was fine by a professional. Even if you're in a hurry, or just can't be bothered, you can whip these over your hair in 5 minutes, and still look as good as you would in half an hour with any other straightener. There is a reason that they're the most popular straighteners around!
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
I have been using this straightener for years and I absolutely love it!! It is so easy to style your hair with, it’s quick, adapts the temperature perfectly for your hair and I will carry on using this for years to come, I really cannot reccomend this enough
Tara L.
Grays
I love my ghd's. Many people told me before I got my ghd's that they were not all that and you only paid for the name but once I got mine I was completely in awe of them. Mine must be 10 years old but they still work as well as the first day I bought them. They heat up quickly, they really straighten my hair to the point that there were no kinks in my hair, with previous straightners, because my hair is so thick, I would end up with little but obvious kinks left in my hair but I have never had that with my ghd's.
Beatrice N.
I LOVE THIS! like so many other irons it flattens and straightens my hair. But this iron does magic to my hair. It straightens my hair without taking away the volume and the titanium plates make my hair so soft and shiny without any static or frizz.
Zakya R.
leicester
My favourite hair straightener of all time. My hair is frizzy and wavy and occasionally curly too! I have tried all sorts of straightening products although none have ever worked for me but this has simply done me justice. It leaves my hair looking gorgeous and straight giving me a new look. I’ve had a ghd straightener for about 3 years and bought my second straightener recently. I’m hoping to purchase one of the curlers soon and try them out. I’d definitely recommend getting a ghd straightener
Ally F.
Vancouver, BC
I'm.not sure that this is the exact model i have as mine is over 10 years old! I still use it several times a week and its never let me down. I wouldn't think twice about getting a new one and love that it straightens my curly hair so quickly
Jessica R.
Rhône alpes
Rien à redire sur le lissage rapide et efficace. A condition d'un passage sur de fines mèches en plusieurs sections. Un passage suffit je me répète! Par contre bien utiliser des soins pré et post afin de préserver ses cheveux des sources de chaleurs. Par contre j'ai un réel problème avec la durée des stylers GHD... Je suis à mon 2 ème en 3 ans. Mon GHD eclipse a tenu tout juste 2 ans. Je trouve pas ça normal au prix auquel on l'achète! Seul bémol... avec le prix bien sûr.
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Wow is this ever a great straightener. I was a little confused at first as how a flat iron could be so expensive and not have a temperature control. But after talking to someone about how it works I was really impressed. I love how quickly it heats up and that my hair does feel damaged After using. Pulls hair straight through as well, my previous one I had to pull and go over my hair with. This has really shortened my getting ready time.
Charlotte A.
BRISTOL, BRISTOL
I can't fault GHD. This was an essential salon tool from a company that provided exceptional customer service. Both my straighteners have lasted upwards of 8 years, so pretty excellent all round!
Nicole T.
Maydowns road, Whitstable
Can't really go wrong with GHDs they are the best hair straighteners on the market in my opinion. Your hair straightens without pulling or ripping the hair which is what I look for in straighteners. Just be sure to use a heat defence whenever you straighten to avoid hit damage from the heat
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?
imane _.