BY GHD

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

Rachel L.
Lafayette , LA
This is by far my favorite hair straightener on the market. My hair stayed healthy and straight for years without damage. Very affordable and easy to travel with.
Ryan E.
Charlotte
I’ve had this for about 5 years and it’s been my god send. I’ve used it for keratin straighteners and everyday use. It’s pricey, but well worth the investment.
Juliana N.
Orlando, FL
Thiese are the best hair straighteners ever. I love how easy and fast they work. Only thing, not recommending them if you just applied Keratin to your hair.
Sarah D.
Wichita, KS
I love my straight iron. It heats up fast and keeps an even heat. If you ever forgot to turn it off, the flat iron will shut its self off after 30 minutes.
Jamie T.
Falkville, AL
This product is really good. It's heat setting are high and it smooths out my frizz really well. I have a few brands and this one is my most used one.
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
had this for over 5 years and it was the best gift ever, all of my hair can be straightened with 5 minutes, also makes your hair look extremely silky
Aalaysia P.
indiana
The best flat iron on the market! Love using this for my silk presses. Also enjoy that if doesn’t leave my hair feeling like it’s been burning.
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
Amazing flat iron. Glides through the hair. You can curl, wave, and straighten with this iron. Love how sleek the design is and how hot it gets
Brayten G.
Greencastle, IN
This straightener is amazing. It heats up very fast. I love that I only have to do one pass on my hair instead of going over it multiple time!
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO
I have never found a more amazing hair straightner. Does not damage my hair and it leave my hair feeling heathly and straight the way i like it
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?
imane _.