BY GHD

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

Mellisa S.
Cumming, GA
The best hair straightener I have used to date. First time user. Very easy to use, heats up almost instantly..very sleek design which I love! Makes my hair very shiny smooth and soft! My hair is very damaged but this makes my hair look healthy and beautiful!
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
This has saved my hair! It keeps my hair sleek and frizz free all day long. One of the best straighteners I have used! The only thing I do not like about this product is that I cannot adjust the heat settings. I have fine, thin hair and I sometimes think the heat may be too strong for my hair. It still comes out looking beautiful every time I use it!!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
I use this product since I was 23 so 10 years , I can says that this is the best brand in the world for iron , doesn’t damage your hair at all and is really strong and safe product you can literally keep it for a life ! I just change it once in 10 years cause my little cat eat the cable :-)))
Wendy C.
Suffolk, VA
I used to have the model previous to this one, I loved it. It produced the right amount of heat and my hair look amazing. Unfortunately my dog chewed on the cord, however I saw it as an opportunity to upgrade to this model, I'm not disappointed!
Lauren B.
hawesville, KY
This warms up super fast and has much less heat damage than my CHI straightener. It's worth the steep price, because it lasts forever. It's super easy and fast to use. I love that it beeps when it's left on so I don't forget to turn it off.
Christina R.
medford, MA
I have had this flat iron for YEARS! It still works just as new. Its definitely worth the money. I have tripped and dropped on this and it still works! It heats up quickly and I love how the temperature works with your hair.
Hester P.
San Francisco, CA
Have this for close to 6 years now. Bought them during my trip to Asia. They are the best. Temperature control available. Heats up VERY fast. Doesn’t damage hair. Downside is the price. But hey.. good investment
Claudia P.
Montebello, Ca
I bought this after I tried my bff and I fell in love with hers it’s amazing you can have sleek straight hair , wavy and even curls I like that it heats instantly and it also turns off if you accidentally leave it on for more than 30 minutes without use amazing
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
Game changer flat iron- love the rounded edges, makes curling my hair a breeze and so much faster! And it doesn't feel like I'm tugging my hair. The iron itself feels lovely and luxuriou. Would definite recommend
Whitney R.
This is an incredible styler! So much bang for your buck! It has heat sensors so it's less damaging to your hair. I can't suggest this enough. It's on the pricier side but worth it!
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?
imane _.