BY GHD

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

LaTaya N.
All around great straightener! I love how it doesn't feel super damaging on my thin hair. It heats up super quick. It's a little pricey but it is worth it. I bought mine at Ulta and would recommend to anyone who needs a great straightener
Alena W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have super curly and thock hair that just does not want to be straightened. This is the only straightener that will work with my hair. It is pricey but worth every cent everytime I see the results on my stubborn hair.
Elissa C.
Charleston, SC
Hands down my favorite hair straightener. I have had this one for 5+ years and it works just as well today as it did when I took it out of the box. Heats up in the blink of an eye and doesn't seem to damage my hair as much as other straighteners.
Ashley s.
Eh. This straightener is designed to heat up to the temperature that your hair needs. It somehow reads the thickness of your hair and adjusts the temperature. As a professional it’s not my favorite.
Jamie H.
Having tried many different brands of hair straighteners, I have come to love the GHD brand. They heat up so unbelievably quickly, with a clear audible beep when it is ready to go. My hair is so healthy now because I don't have to repeatedly pass over it, and this particular style is fantastic for creating waves and curls.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
This is a good brand iron. One of my favorites! I used this in beauty school and always look for this to use on clients. It straightens the hair so fast and this heat up very quick. Totally recommend this to anyone
Jen C.
One of my favorite irons. I've had it for years and it still works perfectly. They always have new designs and patterns the come out with. Great company and product.
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Had a similar one by them for over 14 years. It has been dropped kicked bounced around and still works amazing. Heats up super quick. It's more reliable than a timex watch
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
This is a very nice, high quality hair straightener. I have naturally straight hair, but this is good to run over my hair to easily release waves. I love the clay technology that keeps the heat damage to my hair minimum. I do wish the cord was easier to bundle up, but I do love the straightener.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have the white, platinum GHD hair straightener and it gave me GREAT results! It truly smooths down all frizz, and with the 1-set temperature, it's less likely you'll fry your hair. It makes my hair straight without giving it flyaways and making my frizz worse. I use it ALL of the time, it's super great for travel, and I'll continue to use it in the future :)
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?
imane _.