BY GHD

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

Holly L.
Mosborough, Sheffield
Had my straightens for years and years. Would recommend to everyone. Safe to use. Also turns itself off after 30 mins to prevent accidents.
Jamie W.
Does a great job. Easy to straighten hair and make large curls. I use this every time I style my hair. This is a must have for my hair.
Mishka S.
dubai
I loooove it.even my hubby loves it lol.
Gives me salon sleek hair without having to break the bank.when my hair looks good i feel good
Sarah M.
Excellent quality. Easy to use. Heats up quickly. So far u have had no issues with this product and am very happy with this purchase.
Angelika D.
blackpool
Just amazing! Looks great, high quality. I straighten my hair sometimes as i don’t want to demage my hair, but it works really good
Amy S.
Maidstone, Kent
Absolutely love these straighteners, I don’t use any others. They straighten my hair super fast. So I am quite satisfied with them.
Ashley B.
Reliable product that can take my hair with ease great on long thick hair which seems untameable with so.e alternative products.
Molly M.
romford
They get very hot very fast and they work very well on my frizzy/curly hair mixed with TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray
badgirl l.
Im literally very satisfird with this product .keeps straightness for like 2 days without using any kinda medicine .thanks
Bethanie G.
Island Brow, St Helens
The best straighteners ever. Amazing for my naturally curly thick hair. It straightens my hair really quick as well.
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?
imane _.