BY GHD

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

Laura I.
Larkhall, Larkhall
This is my third pair of ghds and by far the best one I've had! Having thick and unruly hair made straightening a chore but these make light work of it! With previous straighteners you can find they can destroy your hair these ones have not effected the quality of my hair at all! Love them!
Sal T.
Narre Warren, Melbourne , Vic
The straightner heats up very quickly to high heats. The plates of the hair are smooth and works well on the hair if using a brush to get all the stands straight. I also love using my striaghtner to add waves to my hair. The smooth plates make it easy to twist around the hair.
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
Everyone knows of the infamous god straighteners! - and for a reason. These straighteners straighten my wavy hair in seconds and are super easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good straighteners but can be a little expensive.
Jodie B.
Ellesmere Port
It’s my personal opinion that if you’re going to get straighteners - it has to be ghd’s! Although to be fair my hair is mega thick and naturally curly so they need to be amazing! I suppose if your hair isn’t as wild you can get away with cheaper brands. They’re great for creating waves too.
Saysha W.
My favourite straightener ever. Can be used to create curls and waves and with minimum effort. Heats up quickly and stays hot! If it overheats, the alarm goes off to alert you. Straightens well and leaves a sleek glossy finish.
Emma T.
Brierley Hill, West Midlands
These have been my favorite straighter for a long time, They have lasted longer than any other brand I have owned in the past, and they keep my hair straight until my next wash
Eliza T.
This product never burns my hair, I can use it to straighten or curl my hair which is great for when I go away I can only take one tool. I have naturally straight hair but love using this to fix the little kinks. My whole family and I have only ever used GHD
Sarah A.
London, ON
MY GIRL! I've had my ghd for 5 years now and it still works as amazing as the first day I bought it. I've learned how to curl my hair with it as well as straighten so I pretty much use it every day.
Jade J.
lochgelly
I have used GHDs for ages now and never let me down it only takes me a few minutes to do my hair with them as they are so hot and don’t need to keep going over my hair.
Leticia D.
Ghd is the best one. You need to work with your hair but I love them. I'm really satisfied but they are really expensive. I use it two or three times per week
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?
imane _.