BY GHD

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

Paula A.
Magherafelt, Londonderry
It's my favorite hair tool. I can straight or curl my hair and I'm sure it will be amazing. I'm wearing for over a year... highly recommend! Super slim and lightweight. It's worth the money.
Amrit B.
SLOUGH
I find GHD an extremely good brand, especially for different types of hair. Although I have a different straightener, I always use my sisters GHD as it’s soo satisfying in the end. I would buy it in the future but for now i’m sure i’ll stick with “stealing” my sisters.
kiera G.
Aberdeenshire
This product is easy to use and keeps my hair straight until i was my hair with is normally about every week. These hair strainers aren't too hot but the perfect temperature
member-ae4b377be
I have had this GHD straightener for years. I just love it so easy to straighten your hair and would definitely recommend to everyone to buy the straightener. I have short wavy hair and the straighteners are quick and easy to style my hair the way I want.
Lauren B.
Sunderland, Tyne and wear
I love GHDs I've used these hair straighteners for years, they are the only straighteners I'll use, there sleek, they leave my hair smooth and they are really good to curl hair too, I would recommend GHDs
member-bb10a
The best straightener ive ever bought! Super easy gliding through the hair. I have extremely curly hair which can be a nightmare but this helps alot! Would deffo recommend worth the money!
Abi D.
Connahs quay, Flintshire
Ive been a loyal customer of GHDs for over a decade. I don't straighten my hair everyday because I have really long, thick hair, so my old ghds lasted a long time!
When I did straighten my hair, it stayed straight for a few hours (my hair is naturally straight but frizzy), didn't stay straight all day unfortunately.

Since my GHDs died last year I decided to take the plunge and try the cloud 9 wide irons and oh my! They're so much better
They close through my hair, leave it very soft and sleek and it stays straight for days!

Would never go back to GHDs now
Indre D.
I use straighteners very often. So I was searching for a good product to protect my hair. So I ended up buying this hair straightener. I like the style of this device and it really protects the hair, do not heat up to damage the hair, only till 180 C. And slides so nicely. Recommend!!!
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I have the fat version of this straightener (designed for afro hair). I don’t actually have afro hair - I actually have wavy blonde hair - but I find this straightener works so well for me! The plates glide really nicely over my hair and I find it so quick to use as it heats up fast and straightens perfectly in one go without needing to go back over it time and time again.
The fat version is just the same as the slimmer one - just bigger so even quicker.
anewxa a.
My go to styling tool. I love that it comes with a protective pouch to place the hot tool inside after you are done. The best feature is that it is dual voltage so perfect for travel as it can be used internationally. Heats up evenly and high enough yet not burn my hair. It is the best wedding gift I received and going strong into it's 7th year of use!
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?
imane _.