ghd Platinum Hair Styler, Black

by ghd

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling

I’m wondering if this product is really worth the splurge ?
BBeutufl
Start your review of ghd Platinum Hair Styler, Black!
2 months agoMahomet, IL
Will never get over how amazing this iron is. I used to have Chi irons, but they would leave my hair with fly-aways and hair that would frizz up. With the GHD, my fly-aways are always tamed and my hair never frizzes!
7 months agoKaunakakai, HI
I bought my GHD straightener 8 years ago. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this straightener. I used to have a CHI, lasted me maybe 2 years. This straightener is so reliable. I can straighten and curl my hair with it! I don’t even know how to use a curling iron or wand. This is all I need to travel with when it comes to my hair styling tools. I recommend a GHD straightener to anyone in the market. Price is high but again, I’ve had the same straightener for nearly a decade- worth it.
6 months agoLoveland , OH
I’ve been using Ghd stylers for 10+ years. They’re amazing tools and well worth the money. The fact they have rounded barrels makes it very convenient to straighten or curl your hair with one tool. They are very sleek in style and very easy to hold and maneuver.
6 months agoPewaukee, WI
I have this one in rose gold. For the money, it's fine. It heats up really fast but you cannot control the heat setting. I wish it got a little hotter. It straightens well but I have very thick hair and for the money wish it worked on a single pass.
9 months agoNew braunfels, TX
Love this iron. I had the babyliss for YEARS and loved it, but I always left it on and there wasn’t an automatic off. This one works well, heats up fast and has the much needed auto shut off option! It curls well too with the nice rounded edges.
6 months agoAppleton, WI
Hands down the best straightener I’ve ever owned!! It takes my hair from messy bun to perfectly styled with no damage or frizz. I have always been a Chi straightener fan in the past, but I have been officially converted to ghd products!
10 months agoWilliamsburg, OH
I love this iron, it is a very effective flat iron. I have been using this styler for years and I have never came across an issue. It works very well to smooth out my frizzy, curly hair. I definitely recommend this styler.
10 months ago
It is the best straightener I have owned. I have owned a chi, babyliss, and a few others but ghd surpasses them. It works faster and really adds smooth and shine into my hair. You can easily achieve waves, curls and straighten due to its unique shape in design. Love it!!!
3 years ago
I absolutely LOVE my GHD styling iron. I purchased it on recommendation from my hair stylist and boy was she spot on. They are pricey, but I have owned mine for 3 years and it's still going strong. Much longer than my previous CHI which pulled my hair and starting not heating as well. I definitely recommend taking the plunge on this one!
a year agoStamford
Over the course of my life I have owned so many different hair straighteners and I don’t know why it took me so long to purchase a GHD. Not only does the straightener have awesome safety features like automatic turn off, but it heats up within a minute I can straighten my wavy/curly hair with one or two passes over each strand and straightening my hair has become a much quicker process as a result of this tool. I don’t think I’ll ever turn into a different straightener brand again. I am hooked!