ghd Platinum Hair Styler, Black uploaded by Jackie J.ghd Platinum Hair Styler, Black uploaded by Fatima A.ghd Platinum Hair Styler, Black uploaded by Gintare D.

BY GHD #32 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Create gorgeous styles without the guilt of damaging your hair with the new and improved Platinum Styler from ghd, complete with a heat-resistant plate guard. Innovative Tri-Zone Technology The Tri-Zone technology uses three sensors in each plate to ensure the best temperature for styling your hair is consistently maintained across the entire plate, from root to tip. This helps to reduce hair breakage by over 50% compared to using another styler at 230°C and increases shine by 20%. Automatic Shut Off This hair styler has been designed to automatically turn off after 30 minutes of non-use to give you peace of mind. Wishbone Hinge For perfect plate alignment, ghd have designed this styler with a wishbone hinge to give you more control to create any style you wish. Advanced Plates The advanced, precision milled, floating plates have a high-spec gloss finish, to give you effortlessly smooth, snag-free styling and shine. Guilt Free Styling The inventive ghd platinum styler uses safer-for-hair heat that provides you with ultimate styling results for healthier, stronger hair compared to another styler at 230°C. Additional Features: Heats up in 20 seconds Heat resistant protective plate guard Outer body aerogel insulation for the coolest handling yet Universal voltage - Get outstanding performance wherever you are in the world 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling see more...

The she sqad S.
This is the best straigtner i have ever used! Yes it is kind of in the high price range, but the tranformation i see in my hair has saved me alot of money on extra hair products and salon visits. I have really course hair and just running this through my hair once works! Whereas ussually i have to put a lot of extra heat on every strand to get my hair straitght, with this my hair lools and feelss so much more healthy!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This heats up so quickly and doesn’t damage my hair as much as other straighteners. I use to smooth out my ends when I’m doing beach waves I also use to do waves in my hair and works amazing. I just love how efficient it is and I’ve had it for 6 yrs now and nothing has ever gone wrong
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
From my expierence these irons aren’t ideal for a curly haired girl like myself. I paid $250 for these irons and unfortunately they were not worth the money. I purchased my irons at cosmoprof and they just weren’t worth it, did not smooth my hair or even straighten very well at all
Hester P.
San Francisco, CA
Have this for close to 6 years now. Bought them during my trip to Asia. They are the best. Temperature control available. Heats up VERY fast. Doesn’t damage hair. Downside is the price. But hey.. good investment
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
This has saved my hair! It keeps my hair sleek and frizz free all day long. One of the best straighteners I have used! The only thing I do not like about this product is that I cannot adjust the heat settings. I have fine, thin hair and I sometimes think the heat may be too strong for my hair. It still comes out looking beautiful every time I use it!!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
I use this product since I was 23 so 10 years , I can says that this is the best brand in the world for iron , doesn’t damage your hair at all and is really strong and safe product you can literally keep it for a life ! I just change it once in 10 years cause my little cat eat the cable :-)))
Taylor R.
Spend the extra money and get yourself a GHD! Absolutely amazing product, I will never go back to my old brand. I bought mine offline and I have been fully satisfied ever since! Less heat damage then other hot tools. Love it!
Rachel D.
I absolutely LOVE my GHD styling iron. I purchased it on recommendation from my hair stylist and boy was she spot on. They are pricey, but I have owned mine for 3 years and it's still going strong. Much longer than my previous CHI which pulled my hair and starting not heating as well. I definitely recommend taking the plunge on this one!
Kassie M.
Waterford, CA
This is the best straightener I have ever owned. I bought it two years ago and it works like the day I purchased it. I have wavy/curly hair that usually does not like to stay straight, even after straightening. I've owned chi straighteners and various other straighteners and none compare to this one. This straightener will actually keep my hair straight all day and it gives my hair a nice healthy shine.
Megan W.
Galloway , OH
I have been using my GHD flat iron religiously for the last 5 years. I love the fact that it develops memory of my hair texture to adjust the internal heat settings, which keeps my hair as healthy as possible when using heat styling. Even after 5 years of frequent use, it's still durable and works great. It's the best hair straightener I've found and I will continue to buy GHD irons in the future.
imane _.
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?