BY GHD

ghd Paddle Brush DetailsFeaturing a broad flat base, the ghd paddle brush is most commonly used for detangling longer lengths without generating static, creating straight and sleek blowouts and smoothing hair into ponytails and updos. To use. pre-dry hair with the ghd air professional performance hairdryer until it's 80% dry. Brush hair from root to tip using swift strokes while following the direction of your brush with your hairdryer. Ensure your dryer's nozzle is on to concentrate the air flow. Style tip. For straight bangs that sit perfectly, alternate between brushing to the left and right with the paddle brush, while keeping your dryer on a low heat and medium speed setting. Designer About ghd: British-owned ghd (an acronym for good hair day) inspired a cult-like following when it introduced a revolutionary ceramic iron that straightened hair with a glass-like shine. Today, the legendary ghd hair straightener line includes multiple styling tools and brushes, as well as a collection of luxury hair care products. see more...

Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Great Brush But Falls Apart
Solid brush: well made/finish, good weight & easy to grip/hold, hair looks shiny after brushing and has nice packaging with study black box for storage. But after 1 week use, one of the plastic pins fell out leaving a hole which should not have happen for brush at this price. So upset. It would have been the perfect brush.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only brush that I will ever use to brush out my hair that's literally down to the middle of my back I even use it on my Yorkies hair because it is gentle and soft enough to use all the time
Theresa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A paddle brush is my personal favorite brush to use on my fine hair, it makes blow drying easier and faster because more hair can fit onto the brush as your drying.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the GHD products and how well it brushes out my hair. I have really long curly hair and need something that will get the job done without taking too much time out of my day!!!!!!!!'
Kohi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love GHD styling tools. This paddle brush makes my wavy hair manageable and easy to brush unlike other cheap paddle brushes. I definitely recommend!!
Becky C.
Jewel Close , Bridgwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by my paddle brush. I have very thick knotty hair. So it can be a nightmare! I’ve had my brush for a good 10 years and it’s still going strong. You can use this brush for a straight blow dry. When it breaks I will buy again for sure
Lauren H.
St Helens , Merseyside
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brush with my new straighteners in a gift box. I love this brush like all the ghd products you can expect good quality. I'm totally satisfied with this product and I would recommend to others.
eliana a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a great product I loved all use because I really like to use them and I would like to have more of these products but how ugly the crisis can not buy by that I wanted to win for free them and if you can give our I thank you very much even showed and shared the all my friends
Chloe H.
dunoon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for thick volumised hair. Gets rid of any knots and tangles and it especially good for sectioning your hair whilst straightening it. It was bought for me as a birthday gift and I was over the moon
Renee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thai is so good ! I love this brush I lit use it all the time it gets all of the tangles and knots out straight away ! I use this product all the time everyday that's how good it is ! I would totally bye this again !