ghd Paddle Brush - Paddle

by ghd

ghd Paddle Brush DetailsFeaturing a broad flat base, the ghd paddle brush is most commonly used for detangling longer lengths without generating static, creating straight and sleek blowouts and smoothing hair into ponytails and updos. To use. pre-dry hair with the ghd air professional performance hairdryer until it's 80% dry. Brush hair from root to tip using swift strokes while following the direction of your brush with your hairdryer. Ensure your dryer's nozzle is on to concentrate the air flow. Style tip. For straight bangs that sit perfectly, alternate between brushing to the left and right with the paddle brush, while keeping your dryer on a low heat and medium speed setting. Designer About ghd: British-owned ghd (an acronym for good hair day) inspired a cult-like following when it introduced a revolutionary ceramic iron that straightened hair with a glass-like shine. Today, the legendary ghd hair straightener line includes multiple styling tools and brushes, as well as a collection of luxury hair care products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Paddle Brush - Paddle!
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love this hair brush. It goes through my hair without the dragging and pulling that I get with other brushes. I have a ton of curly hair and this brush is the best I’ve ever found. It straighten my hair super fast and makes my scalp feel amazing. I highly recommend this.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush. I received it along with a Ghd set I purchased on Sephora. Super overpriced but I do enjoy it. However I would say save your money and just go to a TJ maxx or Marshall’s and purchase a brush for significantly cheaper.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly
Rhinelander, WI
Ghd is my go to for hair styling tools. Blowdryer, straightener and combs/brushes as well. Never let me down. Will say theyre pricey but always been very satisfied with their products especially their brushes.
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Curly
LAKEWOOD, CO
I have to admit, I thought twice before spending this much on a brush.  But hey, I figured I was going to use it every day and planned on having it for years.  So why not?  I've owned a GHD curling iron for years and it's a quality product, so I expected the same from a GHD brush, and I have not been disappointed.  It makes my blowouts so much easier.  It's lightweight, easy to clean, gentle on my hair, and it still looks new a year later.  When you're using something every day, it's worth it to buy quality.  And this brush is quality!
Blonde / Anti-Aging / Wavy, Color Treated
Knoxville, TN
I have thick coarse hair and this best paddle brush I’ve ever used! I only use this brush when I blow dry my hair and it’s held up fantastic for over 2 years. Defiantly recommend even though it’s a bit pricey.
Honestly I don’t know what to say it’s a brush and it does the work that it’s supposed to do brush your hair . I don’t think this product needs improvement. I had this brush for 2 years and it works great
Blonde / Damage, Heat Protection, Straightening / Oily
Brooklyn, NY
Loveee Paddle Brushes In General. The Only Thing I Use!! It Detangles Hair Perfectly Without Over Using Heat Tools. Perfect For Straightening Hair. Don’t Have To Worry About Hurting Anyone’s Scalp Or Breakage. I Have Multiple Ones All In Different Sizes..
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
Big Stone Gap, VA
I am an absolute love with this brush. It makes my hair so smooth and silky. I am very satisfied with this product. This product does not need any Improvement whatsoever. For this brush I am a first time user. I would highly recommend this to others.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy, Thin
Fullerton, CA
I got one of these in a set with my ghd straightening iron. I have thick, wavy hair and this makes it easy and quick to brush through. I have used paddle brushes before, this one is just as good if not better and does not break as fast!
Clovis, CA
This brush is well made but not really worth the price in my opinion. It did not hold up to heat well and started to warp with a blowdryer so I had to stop using it for that. If you have really fine or damaged hair I could see the bristles breaking strands so maybe look elsewhere.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly