BY GHD

ghd Paddle Brush DetailsFeaturing a broad flat base, the ghd paddle brush is most commonly used for detangling longer lengths without generating static, creating straight and sleek blowouts and smoothing hair into ponytails and updos. To use. pre-dry hair with the ghd air professional performance hairdryer until it's 80% dry. Brush hair from root to tip using swift strokes while following the direction of your brush with your hairdryer. Ensure your dryer's nozzle is on to concentrate the air flow. Style tip. For straight bangs that sit perfectly, alternate between brushing to the left and right with the paddle brush, while keeping your dryer on a low heat and medium speed setting. Designer About ghd: British-owned ghd (an acronym for good hair day) inspired a cult-like following when it introduced a revolutionary ceramic iron that straightened hair with a glass-like shine. Today, the legendary ghd hair straightener line includes multiple styling tools and brushes, as well as a collection of luxury hair care products. see more...

Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is literally the most amazing brush of all time!! It removes lol the tangles without ripping hair out. It is a really sturdy brush and is extremely well made. the only thing I don’t like is the price but you definitely get what you pay for!!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great Brush But Falls Apart
Solid brush: well made/finish, good weight & easy to grip/hold, hair looks shiny after brushing and has nice packaging with study black box for storage. But after 1 week use, one of the plastic pins fell out leaving a hole which should not have happen for brush at this price. So upset. It would have been the perfect brush.
Lee D.
Newington, CT
The only brush that I will ever use to brush out my hair that's literally down to the middle of my back I even use it on my Yorkies hair because it is gentle and soft enough to use all the time
Theresa M.
A paddle brush is my personal favorite brush to use on my fine hair, it makes blow drying easier and faster because more hair can fit onto the brush as your drying.
Lezlie C.
I really like the GHD products and how well it brushes out my hair. I have really long curly hair and need something that will get the job done without taking too much time out of my day!!!!!!!!'
Kohi S.
Love GHD styling tools. This paddle brush makes my wavy hair manageable and easy to brush unlike other cheap paddle brushes. I definitely recommend!!
Kylie R.
I received this with my GHD hair straightener and I absolutely love it. It feels and looks professional and does the job just right! Will continue to use and highly recommend!
Chelsea C.
I just this brush my straighteners about 5 years ago and I still use it as it is just the best for my hair as it gets every knot out and leaves a silky shine to it
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Great paddle brush. I use this when blow drying my hair straight. Works really well. Decent weight and easy to hold. Good price and good quality. Would recommend.
Becky C.
Jewel Close , Bridgwater
I swear by my paddle brush. I have very thick knotty hair. So it can be a nightmare! I’ve had my brush for a good 10 years and it’s still going strong. You can use this brush for a straight blow dry. When it breaks I will buy again for sure