Ghd Paddle Brush

ghd Paddle Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghd Paddle Brush!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love this hair brush. It goes through my hair without the dragging and pulling that I get with other brushes. I have a ton of curly hair and this brush is the best I’ve ever found. It straighten my hair super fast and makes my scalp feel amazing. I highly recommend this.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
I like this brush for when I'm straightening my hair. It causes less friction than others and works well with a flat iron. It isnt too harsh do it doesnt break my fine hair.
Leti M.
Ghd Paddle Brush uploaded by Leti M.
Ghd Paddle Brush uploaded by Leti M.
I have this as a travel size brush that came with GHD heat protect spray. My hair gets stuck in a lot lot of de tangling brushes I used in the last and pull my hair but this one doesn’t. #tip: start from the bottom and work the brush up as you detangle it’ll be a lot easier, less hair breakage and faster than starting from the top towards ends. 👍🏽 For Hair Tutorials using these products check out my ✨Instagram: @letimeyers 😘
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
I can’t say enough about this line of hair products. This brush works wells and is so easy to use.
i D.
Is it worth it? Absolutely! The padding is exactly is what I hoping for - extremely pliable and soft. This is great for following the contours of your head without forcing its spikes into your skull as is common with most paddle brushes. It grabs hair and makes styling via a blow dryer so much simpler.
Ameerah H.
This is a nice paddle brush, it smooths out my hair nicely. I am very satisfied with this purchase. I use it to blow dry my hair with it and to revive it the next day too. My hair is very wavy and tangles easily, but this brush helps quite a bit with smoothing out thr tangles without breaking or pulling out my hair. I recommend it!
Tasha B.
GHD is a great brand of products wonderful Collection of products wonderful for all hair types And Affordable price
Lezlie C.
I really like the GHD products and how well it brushes out my hair. I have really long curly hair and need something that will get the job done without taking too much time out of my day!!!!!!!!'
Ava S.
Love this brush. I use it and bring it everywhere. I own two because they are so good and they work amazingly. I recommend them for anyone.
Michelle Anna M.
The paddle brush is good, and it really is a quality brush. However, I feel it is over priced purely because of the branding. cosmoprof and other salon stockists offer brushes as good quality for a cheaper price. I do 💗 it, and it is a good brush. I just feel the price point may be a little high

Looking for your answer?