ghd Paddle Brush

by ghd

A brush featuring a broad flat base, most commonly used for detangling and every day grooming. This must-have ghd paddle brush is most commonly used for detangling longer lengths without generating static, creating straight and sleek blowouts and smoothing hair into ponytails and updos.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Paddle Brush!
Sylmar, CA
I like to use ghd Paddle Brush on my hair daily. I feel like I don’t lose as much hair using it and it takes out the tangles and knots. I recommend this product.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Normal, Oily
Short Hills, NJ
My hair is long and gets tangled easily. With most brushes a significant amount of my hair is pulled from my head. This brushes through without any pain at all. It is well worth the price!!!
Red / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Salisbury , MD
I’ve had this brush for a while now and it’s lasted and held up. I received the brush with the purchase of my flat iron so I can’t speak to the price. I have been very pleased with the brush.
I really like the GHD paddle brush for dry hair. I like that it’s large so I can brush a large amount of hair at once. It’s nice quality so I feel comfortable that it will last a long time.
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Stratford, CT
It's OK it's just a run of the mill average paddle hairbrush definitely priced a little too high! If you bring down the price a little bit this would be a very good brush for the money
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Blue Ash, OH
So literally the best brush ever up there with the wet brush. This gets my nasty tangled out in a second!! It’s just a super sturdy brush that is durable. I would highly recommend this brush for any of my clients or hairstylist friends! Hail the ghd paddle brush
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Richmond, VA
I got this with my straightener purchase and I love it! It doesn’t snag or make my hair staticky. Paddle plastic brushes are my preferred brush and this one is nice and looks very sleek
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Johnson City, TN
So Paddle brushes are my go to brushes!! I have super Thick looooong hair, down to my butt, and when using this brush it just leaves my hair shiney, healthier looking, and tamed. GHD is a great hair tools brand!!
Medium Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Dardanelle , AR
I got this brush with my GHD Eclipse and I love it this has been. My every day brush for over a year is very well made and it's beautiful lightweight and gets the job don't it does not pull hair out and it's so easy to detangle my hair with this I highly recommend it's a bit pricey so try to get it in a combo deal
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Coarse, Thick
Amazing brush for after the shower or before straightening for easy painless detangling! Very sleek and pretty! Expensive but found on Hautelook for cheaper! Found a dupe at tj maxx also!!
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Normal, Wavy