BY GHD

Great for daily use the ghd Oval Dressing Brush is a classic styling too for mid to long length hair. Made with natural bristles it gently distributes your hair's natural conditioning oils along the hair shaft which adds shine and lustre to your locks. Professionally designed and hand finished the non-slip handle gives you ultimate control so you can achieve the perfect style. Directions of Use: Brush from the scalp to the ends of your hair. Brushing from the scalp stimulates the follicles and promotes healthy hair growth. Please Note: We are an approved ghd stockist. see more...

Nini H.
Great brush it doesn't rip out my hair it just helps to take out any knot while leaving you with that perfect finish
Shelby M.
This hair brush it great. It is strong and gentle on my hair, it gets all my knots out and can be gripped quite tightly as it has a good grip. I use this brush 5/6 times a day and it does a good job every time, I would buy again as it does it's job at a good standard.
Saeema M.
Bd5 9pe
I find it easier straightening my hair whilst brushing through them using this brush which I got with my ghd straightener it works out better then using a normal brush