GHD Oval Dressing Brush

by ghd

What it is: A CLASSIC BRUSH FOR DAILY HAIR CARE What it does: Best for... Daily grooming. This grooming brush is a styling classic for mid- to long-length hair. Made from natural bristle, which helps distribute the hair?s natural conditioning oils...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GHD Oval Dressing Brush!
Camp lejeune, NC
I never knew how much I would like this brush until I received it for free when I purchased my curling wand from ghd. It was just what I needed the bristles feel great on my scalp and it doesn’t pull too much if that makes sense. It makes getting tangles and snarls our fairly easy.
Brunette / Dry Scalp / Wavy
Jacksonville , FL
I like this one, because it’s so easy brush my hair, make my hair soft and pretty, and the size is perfect for the longer of my hair ( I have my hair until my shoulders)
Great brush it doesn't rip out my hair it just helps to take out any knot while leaving you with that perfect finish
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Works great with thick hair I have a lot of hair and I’ll use this brush and the knots come right out easily
banstead
It’s very important to brush your hair otherwise you Horrible hair I am a first-time user of this hairbrush this product does not need improvement are used this product every day in the morning and there is no room for improvement
Meaford , ON
This is my favourite brush! It is a bit of a splurge price wise but it is so easy on my hair and never feels like it's pulling or breaking. I would definitely recommend this for an everyday hair brush, my hair is thick and wavy and some brushes are a nightmare and feel like they are ripping through my hair, this one is amazing!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz
Me gusta, ayuda a que no maltrate mucho mu cabello a la hora de peinarme. Yo me peino de la punta hacia la raíz, así no maltrato mucho el cabello. I like it, it helps my hair not get too rough when it comes to combing my hair. I comb my hair from the tip to the root, so I don't abuse my hair too much.
Black / Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal
cavaillon
GHD Oval Dressing Brush uploaded by Lucie F.
Brosse en poil de sanglier très abordable je recommande fortement. Elle m’a été offerte par ma mère pour Noël et je ne me regrette absolument pas pour mes cheveux fins ! Je la rachèterais très volontiers !
Love this brush! It does exactly what the name suggests and "dresses" the hair and helps with finishing touches! I love curling my hair and using this brush to give my hair the old Hollywood glam look! 5* from me 👍🏻
Light Brown / Dryness, Frizz, Hair Loss / Normal, Straight, Kinky
ruffec
J'adore tout mes produits ghd. Ce sont vraiment des produits professionnels respectueux de nos cheveux la seul non convaincante à été la brume thermique sinon tout le reste parfait
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Color Treated