ghd Nocturne Air Professional Performance Hairdryer uploaded by Asha B.

BY GHD

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hairdryer with a professional-strength motor and advanced ionic technology to deliver exceptionally fast drying and styling, while reducing frizz for a soft, silky finish. Key benefits: - Dries hair in half the time - Creates an effortless blowout - Smooths frizz and flyaways If you want to know more…This hairdryer brings the salon experience home through state-of-the-art design and powerful performance. Developed in collaboration with top stylists, Air provides up to two times faster drying with reduced frizz for the perfect salon blowout. It features advanced ionic technology to lock in moisture, and is powered by a professional-strength, 1600-watt AC motor that's built to last. The sleek, ergonomic design makes it a breeze to use whether you are right-handed or left. It features variable heat settings, two speeds for customized control for every hair type, and a cool shot button to set styles in place. The dryer seals in smoother, shinier, longer-lasting results with less frizz. Nocturne Air Professional Performance Hairdryer features a professional nine-foot power cord and one removable precision nozzle. This product is a Winner of Best Blow-dryer for the 2017 InStyle Best Beauty Buys. Research results: In a consumer use study on 110 consumers, after 1 day: - 97% agreed hair felt healthier - 93% agreed hair felt voluminous - 93% agreed it gave them a faster salon finish - 91% agreed hair styled quicker than current dryer

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea N.
This is the absolute best hair dryer I’ve owned. I used them a few times before buying because the Soho House hotels have them in the rooms, and I noticed a huge difference in drying time & shine after I was done. I bought it in a set with the straightener from Sephora, and I love them both to death!
Ione B.
Kaneohe, HI
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS HAIR DRYER IN THEIR LIFE. I was using a cheap blow dryer before this, now don't get me wrong it lasted me so many years.. but I never knew what I was missing out. This ghd blow dryer is so much quieter and more efficient than my old cheap one. I love the settings on this and honestly it takes me roughly 5 minutes now to blow dry my curly thick hair!! It is also super compact so I can fit this anywhere I need to. Such a great buy, I'm very happy with this purchase.
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
One of the best blow dryers I’ve ever used, and that’s saying something on account I’m a pro and need high heat and longevity in my tools. I love this brand so much I have never tried a tool from them that wasn’t worth the money. For sure and investment but one you will not regret 💯
Benna S.
Gladwyne, PA
Love the Ghd patented, scientific heat control; good power and control options. Watch out for any hair or fuzzies in the filter, you want to get that out ASAP. Also, packs a powerful punch so make sure you don’t blow any fuses. :)
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
Best hair dryer I have ever used! I have super thick hair and it always took me at least 15 minutes to dry my hair. With this hair dryer I am done in 4 minutes! Amazing quality and it has last years!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is the best styling tool I’ve ever used! It dries my thick long hair in half the time of other driers and is super easy to maneuver and hold. It’s expensive, but it’s lasted for years, so it’s definitely worth it.
Christie L.
I completely love this hair dryer I was at my friend's house she had this one I saw it was different from mine and I used it I can honestly say that it works amazing I will purchase one soon once I get the money I have no complains toward this item
💘Sana R.
Ghd is a very well known brand providing very well quality products! I would highly suggest this brand to all! I love all their products! Their hairdryers dry hair very fast and frizz free!! You should try it!
Brittany B.
I'd love to try this new hair dryer. Mine current one does not have a strong motor and takes a long time to dry my hair even though it's not that long.
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product sounds amazing and I would love to to receive this product because of how good it sounds and the brand is good.
Keyshia C.
New York
Will this work on 3a/3b type hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
How fast will this dry my hair ?
RAYANE P.
New York
Ele é realmente bom? Esquenta muito? Não deixa o cabelo com frizz?
Rachelle L.
jacksonville, NC
How do those with curly hair feel about this dryer?
Estefany P.