ghd Natural Bristle Radial Brush Size 1 (28mm Barrel)

by ghd

Designed to give you a salon perfect finish this ghd Natural Bristle Radial Brush works to create voluptuous lift from the root when blow drying. Crafted from natural bristles that give a smoother finish this brush is a must have styling accessory. Available in four sizes for different lengths of hair this size 1 brush is suitable for shorter styles and blow drying fringes or shorter layers giving your hair lift volume and movement with minimum effort from you. The signature platinum toned end cap with a soft touch non-slip finish is designed to enable better control when your hair is wet creating the perfect foundation for using your ghd styler. Features: Natural bristle brushes 28mm diameter barrel Soft touch non slip finish handle Professional design and hand finished Directions of use: Blast hair until it's 80% dry Working with medium sections place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair directing heat at the barrel as you go

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Natural Bristle Radial Brush Size 1 (28mm Barrel)!
Davenport, IA
Round. Brushes are my favorite . If used properly they give hour hair sleek smooth styling . Or big volumous curls and volume . The bristles are so nice . Just be careful to not get your hair tangled .
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Chemically Treated
I received this brush as a birthday gift from my sister this year and I have enjoyed it. The bristles provide my hair with a good distribution of my own natural oils and gives a good, straight look to my shoulder length hair when I'm finished. I do not unfortunately enjoy the grip on this brush. It's much to skinny and causing hand fatigue fairly quickly.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Coarse, Thick
Howell, NJ
I love this brush for its bristle and size. It gives my hair my hair volume and silky softness. Definitely a must have
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Split Ends, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
me tester toujours leurs nouveaux produits car j ai entendu que vous aurez un résultat  merveilleux des la première  utilisation j aimerais bien m envoyer ces produits send me please like this product
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Normal, Curly, Fine
England
Good standard brush, good size and goes through my hair which is quite thick and frizzy. Good purchases as use it most days it is defiantly worth the money.