BY GHD

A limited-edition gold professional one-inch styler in marine allure for fabulous summer hair, plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. This styler combines upgraded design and advanced ceramic technology, allowing for faster styling and enabling you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees, it seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Ceramic plates with a high-gloss coating glide effortlessly through the hair for snag-free styling and shiny results. The perfect tool for those who style their hair every day, it features a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. This product includes a two-year warranty and professional-length cord. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
It is the most perfect hair streithener I have ever used! It is quick, heats up fast and holds the heat. Doesnt pull my hair, or burn it. Feels very smooth when using it. Only need to use it once in my hair. And can we just talk about this duochrome colour? Just absolutely beautiful!
beth a.
Newcastle upon Tyne
In have used GHD's for years and I received these as a gift last year. I am so happy with them and they are a much better quality styler compared to my old ones. They glide on the hair so easily and I find I can control them really easy too. The colour is beautiful and the heat protectant case comes in handy too.
Danni M.
Had these for over a year and they're still working perfectly.
I curl and straighten my hair with these and it definitely works well - I have long thick hair. Bought these from very.co.uk. I would highly recommend these!
Eram K.
Unlike other hair straighteners ,ghd straighteners does wonders for my hair. Doesn't damage and does not make my hair dry.Makes they straightening process so easy and does the work in no time.
Belinda R.
Coomera
personally i dont like them i sold mine after the first try of straightening my hair i believe it was killing my hair more than other hair straightener i have used. will never use again
Kia W.
Really good flat irons they 1st hot really quick but turn off when they get too hot to stop accidents they leave the hair looking shiny and in great conditions and so easy to handle
Christie&Ceilidh B.
Grangemouth , Stirlingshire
The straightners are really good. They heat up fast and straighten your hair easily. These straighteners are for all hair types.
Rachel T.
heats up really quick. leaves hair lovely and straight and really glossy use twice a week easy and smooth. totally recommend
Holly F.
Red Deer County , AB
A very good and highly recommended product in my go to products. Straightens the most unruly hair in a very quick time
Amy M.
Ashford
AMAZING PRODUCT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! DEFFO LOOKS AMAZING ON YOUR HAIR!!! CANT BELIVE IVE ONLY JUST DISCOVERED IT