ghd Marine Allure Professional Styler

A limited-edition gold professional one-inch styler in marine allure for fabulous summer hair, plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. This styler combines upgraded design and advanced ceramic technology, allowing for faster styling and enabling you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees, it seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Ceramic plates with a high-gloss coating glide effortlessly through the hair for snag-free styling and shiny results. The perfect tool for those who style their hair every day, it features a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. This product includes a two-year warranty and professional-length cord. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

Chelsea L.
Ghds are definitely the best straighter I have used however I'm sure there is probably something better out there. The new designs don't seen to grip your hair as well as the old ones. I can't curl my hair with my and they don't close enough and the hair just falls loose which is disappointing as everyone says how amazing ghds are to curl hair!
Brittany W.
Lunenburg, NS
This straightener is the best! It was a little pricey, but totally worth it! I have had it for a few years and it is still going strong. It gets my hair straighter than any other tool I’ve tried. It also heats up really quickly and beeps to let you know it’s ready. It has auto shut off after 30 mins as well in case you leave it on.
Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
It is the most perfect hair streithener I have ever used! It is quick, heats up fast and holds the heat. Doesnt pull my hair, or burn it. Feels very smooth when using it. Only need to use it once in my hair. And can we just talk about this duochrome colour? Just absolutely beautiful!
beth a.
Newcastle upon Tyne
In have used GHD's for years and I received these as a gift last year. I am so happy with them and they are a much better quality styler compared to my old ones. They glide on the hair so easily and I find I can control them really easy too. The colour is beautiful and the heat protectant case comes in handy too.
Danni M.
Had these for over a year and they're still working perfectly.
I curl and straighten my hair with these and it definitely works well - I have long thick hair. Bought these from very.co.uk. I would highly recommend these!
Eram K.
Unlike other hair straighteners ,ghd straighteners does wonders for my hair. Doesn't damage and does not make my hair dry.Makes they straightening process so easy and does the work in no time.
Kia W.
Really good flat irons they 1st hot really quick but turn off when they get too hot to stop accidents they leave the hair looking shiny and in great conditions and so easy to handle
Belinda R.
personally i dont like them i sold mine after the first try of straightening my hair i believe it was killing my hair more than other hair straightener i have used. will never use again
Giovanna I.
Love this product although I wish it had a temperature section where I can choose which temperature I would like to use the straightener on my hair with
Christie&Ceilidh B.
Grangemouth , Stirlingshire
The straightners are really good. They heat up fast and straighten your hair easily. These straighteners are for all hair types.