BY GHD

A limited-edition gold professional one-inch styler in marine allure for fabulous summer hair, plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. This styler combines upgraded design and advanced ceramic technology, allowing for faster styling and enabling you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees, it seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Ceramic plates with a high-gloss coating glide effortlessly through the hair for snag-free styling and shiny results. The perfect tool for those who style their hair every day, it features a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. This product includes a two-year warranty and professional-length cord. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

Melissa T.
Allentown
My hair is naturally wavy and this takes the kinks out right away temperature doesn't get to hot and don't have to worry about burning my hair
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
I'm soo in love with this product, it is so gentle on your hair for straightening and I also use it as a curling agent! Love it!
Chrysti S.
Absolutely obsessed with this straightener. I use this to straighten my hair, and curl it. Makes my hair silky and smooth.
Kels L.
This is my favorite staightner I still have one that I have had for like ten years it seriously is amazing and really works
Bianca L.
I love how this hair straighter heat up fast. You don't have to go over your hair multiple times like other one,
Claire P.
I love the god straighteners they're awesome! So easy to work with and I can straighten my hair very quickly!
Alexis A.
carbondale, IL
Really pretty. Works well and is pretty affordable for a fake chi. It's a really good product.
Becca P.
Couldn’t fault this straightener at all.
It heats up in 30 seconds, leaves my hair sleek, shiny and straight - also great for creating waves and curls thanks to the rounded barrel outside.
It also has the brilliant 30 minute function, meaning if you forget to turn them off there’s no need to panic!
The colour is also a dream, goes from blue to purple - just that bit of something extra for your vanity.
Chelsea L.
Ghds are definitely the best straighter I have used however I'm sure there is probably something better out there. The new designs don't seen to grip your hair as well as the old ones. I can't curl my hair with my and they don't close enough and the hair just falls loose which is disappointing as everyone says how amazing ghds are to curl hair!
Brittany W.
Lunenburg, NS
This straightener is the best! It was a little pricey, but totally worth it! I have had it for a few years and it is still going strong. It gets my hair straighter than any other tool I’ve tried. It also heats up really quickly and beeps to let you know it’s ready. It has auto shut off after 30 mins as well in case you leave it on.