BY GHD

A limited-edition gold professional one-inch styler in marine allure for fabulous summer hair, plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. This styler combines upgraded design and advanced ceramic technology, allowing for faster styling and enabling you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees, it seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Ceramic plates with a high-gloss coating glide effortlessly through the hair for snag-free styling and shiny results. The perfect tool for those who style their hair every day, it features a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. This product includes a two-year warranty and professional-length cord. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

Kels L.
Kels L.
This is my favorite staightner I still have one that I have had for like ten years it seriously is amazing and really works
Claire P.
Claire P.
I love the god straighteners they're awesome! So easy to work with and I can straighten my hair very quickly!
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
I love how this hair straighter heat up fast. You don't have to go over your hair multiple times like other one,
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Carlinville, IL
Really pretty. Works well and is pretty affordable for a fake chi. It's a really good product.
Haley W.
Haley W.
I have had this straighten for about 3 years now. Yes it is expensive. But I really think it is worth it. It never pulls my hair out. You can get great waves and curls from it. Heats up in 30 seconds and turns itself off if not in use which is nice to never have to worry if you left it on.
beth a.
beth a.
Newcastle upon Tyne
In have used GHD's for years and I received these as a gift last year. I am so happy with them and they are a much better quality styler compared to my old ones. They glide on the hair so easily and I find I can control them really easy too. The colour is beautiful and the heat protectant case comes in handy too.
Danni M.
Danni M.
Had these for over a year and they're still working perfectly.
I curl and straighten my hair with these and it definitely works well - I have long thick hair. Bought these from very.co.uk. I would highly recommend these!
Eram K.
Eram K.
Unlike other hair straighteners ,ghd straighteners does wonders for my hair. Doesn't damage and does not make my hair dry.Makes they straightening process so easy and does the work in no time.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Coomera
personally i dont like them i sold mine after the first try of straightening my hair i believe it was killing my hair more than other hair straightener i have used. will never use again
Kia W.
Kia W.
Really good flat irons they 1st hot really quick but turn off when they get too hot to stop accidents they leave the hair looking shiny and in great conditions and so easy to handle