BY GHD

A limited-edition gold professional one-inch styler in marine allure for fabulous summer hair, plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. This styler combines upgraded design and advanced ceramic technology, allowing for faster styling and enabling you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees, it seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Ceramic plates with a high-gloss coating glide effortlessly through the hair for snag-free styling and shiny results. The perfect tool for those who style their hair every day, it features a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. This product includes a two-year warranty and professional-length cord. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
I LOVE MY STRAIGHTENER!!!!! I use it almost everyday and it is so good to my hair. Even though i cant control heat, it heats up to perfect temp wothout burning my hair and takes less than abminute to heat up
Jenna T.
Minnesota
I have a few ghd straighteners because they work so good. I would recommend purchasing directly from ghd because they have a great 2 year warranty - easy free replacement if it quits working. I have longer thick wavy hair that can be hard to straighten. With other hair tools I’ve had to turn the temperature setting up to the max to see any results. Ghd straighteners don’t have heat settings, and it works amazingly and does not fry my hair. My hair actually grows now. They are also gentle enough that I can use it on my hair extensions and it does not damage them. I purchased both the gold and platinum styles and have found that I like the middle of the line gold better than the most expensive style. They heat up quickly and if you forget to turn them off they time out and turn off so you don’t have to worry. Most of the straighteners also come with a heat resistant traveling bag also. Love this brand, wont ever buy anything else.
Katie G.
I have had my ghd styler for several years now and it is still one of the most reliable and high quality styling tools I have ever had. It gets super hot and straightens my relatively coarse, thick, wavy hair without any issues. Plus my hair stays straight for days if I manage to touch up my roots with dry shampoo, no need to wash. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Heather M.
These straighteners last a very long time. I have had mine for 6 years so far and it still works like it did when i first got it. I love it and I definitely recommend this and to make it better GHD is the sister line to CHI and works just as good. They are very pretty as well.
Em Z.
Orange
Best straighter ever used!!! I live this one a lot it also lasted me like 7 years but then when i plunged it in it wouldn’t turn on anymore. But i love the way my hair would look after using this straightener!
Sarah W.
Love this straightener. It straightens in one smooth pass. My hair doesn't get caught in the plates, it's easy to clean, it has an automatic shut off for safety and comes in a ton of fun colors!
Lorena T.
Hialeah , FL
This is a really good and simple straightener. i have really curly hair and i gotta say that with some time this straighter does the job. You can pick how hot you want it. i totally recommend it
Airy C.
Ellicott City, MD
I love this flat iron! The marine theme is adorable yet classy. It makes my hair smooth and not crispy. The rounded sides allow me to flip my hair and get different styles. The only thing I wish about this iron is that it had a temperature gauge!
Elicia T.
best straigtener I've used. love that it comes with a warranty. they def do stick by it. I had to replace mine because of the prong breaking through my own stupidity but other then that it still would have worked
Jessica K.
I have had this straightener for years and still absolutely adore it. It heats up in less than 30 seconds. It makes my hair look so sleek, shiny and just gorgeous. This product makes me straighten my hair over and over again. It is a little bit pricey but it is well worth it!