BY GHD

A limited-edition gold professional one-inch styler in marine allure for fabulous summer hair, plus a matching exclusive, heat-resistant bag. This styler combines upgraded design and advanced ceramic technology, allowing for faster styling and enabling you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style in less time. Designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees, it seals the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and creating long-lasting styles with less damage. Ceramic plates with a high-gloss coating glide effortlessly through the hair for snag-free styling and shiny results. The perfect tool for those who style their hair every day, it features a protective plate guard that allows you to pack up your styler straight after use. This product includes a two-year warranty and professional-length cord. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world. see more...

Haley W.
I have had this straighten for about 3 years now. Yes it is expensive. But I really think it is worth it. It never pulls my hair out. You can get great waves and curls from it. Heats up in 30 seconds and turns itself off if not in use which is nice to never have to worry if you left it on.
Katie G.
I have had my ghd styler for several years now and it is still one of the most reliable and high quality styling tools I have ever had. It gets super hot and straightens my relatively coarse, thick, wavy hair without any issues. Plus my hair stays straight for days if I manage to touch up my roots with dry shampoo, no need to wash. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Heather M.
These straighteners last a very long time. I have had mine for 6 years so far and it still works like it did when i first got it. I love it and I definitely recommend this and to make it better GHD is the sister line to CHI and works just as good. They are very pretty as well.
Brooke B.
This is one of the best flat irons I have ever used! It heats up fast and stays at a good temperature, I do wish it had a temperature setting that could be adjusted but it does really well with smoothing the hair as well as curling and waving.
Elicia T.
Canterbury, CT
best straigtener I've used. love that it comes with a warranty. they def do stick by it. I had to replace mine because of the prong breaking through my own stupidity but other then that it still would have worked
Sarah W.
Love this straightener. It straightens in one smooth pass. My hair doesn't get caught in the plates, it's easy to clean, it has an automatic shut off for safety and comes in a ton of fun colors!
Lorena T.
Hialeah, FL
This is a really good and simple straightener. i have really curly hair and i gotta say that with some time this straighter does the job. You can pick how hot you want it. i totally recommend it
Jessica K.
I have had this straightener for years and still absolutely adore it. It heats up in less than 30 seconds. It makes my hair look so sleek, shiny and just gorgeous. This product makes me straighten my hair over and over again. It is a little bit pricey but it is well worth it!
Melissa T.
Allentown
My hair is naturally wavy and this takes the kinks out right away temperature doesn't get to hot and don't have to worry about burning my hair
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
I'm soo in love with this product, it is so gentle on your hair for straightening and I also use it as a curling agent! Love it!