Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Michaela v.Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Amal S.

BY GHD #97 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Dressed in the prettiest shade of lavender, the ghd classic styler has had a new season makeover inspired by the latest pastel colors on the catwalk. The ghd pastel collection features the ghd classic styler in a super-glossy, fashion-forward color with contrasting black plates. The ghd pastel collection's 1-inch classic flat iron styler is the perfect tool for quick effortless straightening or easy curls and waves-with a shinier, healthier finish-for "good hair, everyday". The secret behind ghd's award-winning success is their advanced ceramic heater technology that combs through hair effortlessly without scorching or snagging. Suitable for all hair types and lengths, the ghd classic styler has two ceramic heat plates for efficient straightening and a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and flicks as easily as it straightens. Additional features that make the ghd classic styler a cut above the rest include its extra-long, 9-foot swivel cord that allows you to move freely as you style, automatic sleep mode that activates after 30 minute of disuse, and universal voltage that allows you to use the ghd classic styler anywhere in the world. Your ideal companion for polished style every day, the ghd classic 1-inch flat iron styler is built to last and carries a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. The ghd pastel collection styler comes in a limited edition collector's box-tress chic. see more...

Amal S.
I bought my first GHD iron in 2008 and I used it a lot, I mean almost every day. I stepped on it one day and I broke it. I was upset and I thought I would try another flat iron from different brand and I did, nothing compared to the GHD so I bought a new one and thank god my hair is happy again
Barbara B.
Paris , ON
I know when I want my hair to look it's best, I can depend on my GHD to get the sleek, shiny, straight hair do I'm looking to create. I have very long hair and my ghd takes no time at all to go from frizz to fabulous. Takes only a few seconds to heat.
Samantha J.
London, ON
Hands down my favourite brand of straightener.
I picked it up at my local department store when my pervious cramped out on me.
Just as good as chi, if not better! And much much cheaper
Grace🌻 O.
There are amazing, all ghd straighteners are good, they get super hot which helps your hair get straight more quicker, don’t forget heat protection though!!
Paige M.
st asaph
Absolutely love my jade pastel styler! I can get my hair super sleek and straight, beachy waves, bouncy curls! This styler does everything I need 💁🏼‍♀️
Margaret K.
Are you sisters all the time and I find that they are they are excellent in my hair they always straighten my hair because they are so hot that the
Lily S.
Review for: Other more...
This straightens my hair super quickly it also doesn't damage my hair to much. These are so easy to use and would recommend them.
Absolutely love this straightner, it heat up very quickly and honestly one of the best I have used. Should definitely try it
Gemma C.
Cornwall, UK
Have these in ‘Jade’. Lovely looking GHD’s. Cost me around £119.99. Can’t fault them, but the paint has chipped in places.
Katie V.
Straightens my hair without burning it or catching fire, all j require from straighteners so I am pleased with he product