Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Amal S.Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Michaela v.

BY GHD #97 in Hair Straighteners

Dressed in the prettiest shade of lavender, the ghd classic styler has had a new season makeover inspired by the latest pastel colors on the catwalk. The ghd pastel collection features the ghd classic styler in a super-glossy, fashion-forward color with contrasting black plates. The ghd pastel collection's 1-inch classic flat iron styler is the perfect tool for quick effortless straightening or easy curls and waves-with a shinier, healthier finish-for "good hair, everyday". The secret behind ghd's award-winning success is their advanced ceramic heater technology that combs through hair effortlessly without scorching or snagging. Suitable for all hair types and lengths, the ghd classic styler has two ceramic heat plates for efficient straightening and a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and flicks as easily as it straightens. Additional features that make the ghd classic styler a cut above the rest include its extra-long, 9-foot swivel cord that allows you to move freely as you style, automatic sleep mode that activates after 30 minute of disuse, and universal voltage that allows you to use the ghd classic styler anywhere in the world. Your ideal companion for polished style every day, the ghd classic 1-inch flat iron styler is built to last and carries a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. The ghd pastel collection styler comes in a limited edition collector's box-tress chic. see more...

Jennifer N.
This is my first pair of ghd straighteners. Live the colour and the style but I can never seem to get the same results as everyone else with them! I do have very thick hair, but I've heard that limited edition models don't work as well as some others. Not sure if this is true, but I wouldn't repurchase. Perhaps I would buy wider ones next time!
Taylah M.
Melton
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, I honestly dont know what i would do without my hair straightener (flat iron), it is the most perfect straightener i have used ever, im constantly using it and recommending it to my friends!
Samantha J.
London, ON
Hands down my favourite brand of straightener.
I picked it up at my local department store when my pervious cramped out on me.
Just as good as chi, if not better! And much much cheaper
Aimee U.
Cawdor, highlands
Amazing, heats up quickly and lets you know when it’s heated up or been on too long.
The outside coating doesn’t heat up or burn your hand. Leaves hair with a lovely shine/finish, I would recommend this to others
Vicki O.
Scarborough, North yorkshire
These are the current straighteners I have. They get up to temperature quickly and stay at temperature through out styling. I love the pale purple colour and they are lightweight which is good for styling.
Carina D.
74 Manchester Street , Heywood
Great straighteners, not too much effort trying to get your hair straight.

Can curl my hair great with these too. Very girly colour.

Would recommended the wider plated styler for thicker hair though
Bethany S.
I have had these straighteners for 4 years now and they are working the same as when they were brand new. I have very thick hair and they work a dream. I love creating big curls with them.
Veronica V.
My favorite. i have it for 5 years and i haven't notice any problem with it. It's expensive but it really worth it. i use it every week. it creates very sleek frizz free hair.
daisy h.
Rantree Fold , Essex
Not my favourite straightener but it did the job. Only had one heat setting which was a bit annoying and they broke quite quick but most GHD products do unfortunately
Kylie W.
victoria
Lasted me 3 years and served my very curly frizzy hair well in that time. Have recently upgraded to another brand but am already certain that my next I will go back to ghd