Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Amal S.

BY GHD

Dressed in the prettiest shade of lavender, the ghd classic styler has had a new season makeover inspired by the latest pastel colors on the catwalk. The ghd pastel collection features the ghd classic styler in a super-glossy, fashion-forward color with contrasting black plates. The ghd pastel collection's 1-inch classic flat iron styler is the perfect tool for quick effortless straightening or easy curls and waves-with a shinier, healthier finish-for "good hair, everyday". The secret behind ghd's award-winning success is their advanced ceramic heater technology that combs through hair effortlessly without scorching or snagging. Suitable for all hair types and lengths, the ghd classic styler has two ceramic heat plates for efficient straightening and a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and flicks as easily as it straightens. Additional features that make the ghd classic styler a cut above the rest include its extra-long, 9-foot swivel cord that allows you to move freely as you style, automatic sleep mode that activates after 30 minute of disuse, and universal voltage that allows you to use the ghd classic styler anywhere in the world. Your ideal companion for polished style every day, the ghd classic 1-inch flat iron styler is built to last and carries a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. The ghd pastel collection styler comes in a limited edition collector's box-tress chic. see more...

Barbara B.
Paris, ON
I know when I want my hair to look it's best, I can depend on my GHD to get the sleek, shiny, straight hair do I'm looking to create. I have very long hair and my ghd takes no time at all to go from frizz to fabulous. Takes only a few seconds to heat.
Hillary C.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never purchase another brand of straightener besides ghd. they are incredible and extremely smoothing. My best friend is African American and she loves borrowing my straightener for her hair because it's the only brand that she finds will work on her. The only problem is that the straighteners are very expensive, luckily they last for years!
Jennifer N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first pair of ghd straighteners. Live the colour and the style but I can never seem to get the same results as everyone else with them! I do have very thick hair, but I've heard that limited edition models don't work as well as some others. Not sure if this is true, but I wouldn't repurchase. Perhaps I would buy wider ones next time!
Taylah M.
Melton
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, I honestly dont know what i would do without my hair straightener (flat iron), it is the most perfect straightener i have used ever, im constantly using it and recommending it to my friends!
Samantha J.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favourite brand of straightener.
I picked it up at my local department store when my pervious cramped out on me.
Just as good as chi, if not better! And much much cheaper
Vicki O.
Scarborough, North yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the current straighteners I have. They get up to temperature quickly and stay at temperature through out styling. I love the pale purple colour and they are lightweight which is good for styling.
Carina D.
Manchester Street , Heywood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great straighteners, not too much effort trying to get your hair straight.

Can curl my hair great with these too. Very girly colour.

Would recommended the wider plated styler for thicker hair though
Bethany S.
I have had these straighteners for 4 years now and they are working the same as when they were brand new. I have very thick hair and they work a dream. I love creating big curls with them.
Veronica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite. i have it for 5 years and i haven't notice any problem with it. It's expensive but it really worth it. i use it every week. it creates very sleek frizz free hair.
Kylie W.
victoria
Lasted me 3 years and served my very curly frizzy hair well in that time. Have recently upgraded to another brand but am already certain that my next I will go back to ghd