Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Amal S.

BY GHD

Dressed in the prettiest shade of lavender, the ghd classic styler has had a new season makeover inspired by the latest pastel colors on the catwalk. The ghd pastel collection features the ghd classic styler in a super-glossy, fashion-forward color with contrasting black plates. The ghd pastel collection's 1-inch classic flat iron styler is the perfect tool for quick effortless straightening or easy curls and waves-with a shinier, healthier finish-for "good hair, everyday". The secret behind ghd's award-winning success is their advanced ceramic heater technology that combs through hair effortlessly without scorching or snagging. Suitable for all hair types and lengths, the ghd classic styler has two ceramic heat plates for efficient straightening and a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and flicks as easily as it straightens. Additional features that make the ghd classic styler a cut above the rest include its extra-long, 9-foot swivel cord that allows you to move freely as you style, automatic sleep mode that activates after 30 minute of disuse, and universal voltage that allows you to use the ghd classic styler anywhere in the world. Your ideal companion for polished style every day, the ghd classic 1-inch flat iron styler is built to last and carries a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. The ghd pastel collection styler comes in a limited edition collector's box-tress chic. see more...

Dennise C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great.. I have very thick hair and I can flat iron all of it in about 45 minutes.. with any other flat iron it takes me 2 hours..
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These irons really are amazingly well made, and light weight. I love all the fun colors they come in, although one will last a life time.
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener. It's the best one I've ever purchased for myself. It's lasted for years and the quality is still there.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail baby and I absolutely love it when I do decide to straighten my curly mess this gets the job done!
Lauren F.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this straightener. I use it all the time at work. Works amazing for my clients.
Aimee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! They heat up super quick and handle my frizzy like a breeze! The only thing I don’t like about them is that you can’t control the heat, it’s only hot and hot which isn’t too grate for colour damage hair
Aimee U.
Cawdor , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing, heats up quickly and lets you know when it’s heated up or been on too long.
The outside coating doesn’t heat up or burn your hand. Leaves hair with a lovely shine/finish, I would recommend this to others
daisy h.
Basildon , Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favourite straightener but it did the job. Only had one heat setting which was a bit annoying and they broke quite quick but most GHD products do unfortunately
Amal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my first GHD iron in 2008 and I used it a lot, I mean almost every day. I stepped on it one day and I broke it. I was upset and I thought I would try another flat iron from different brand and I did, nothing compared to the GHD so I bought a new one and thank god my hair is happy again
Jayne L.
North Vancouver , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect width for creating curls and I use it almost every other day! The lip on the edge of the iron gives the perfect amount of flip. The heat up time is less than one minute and the temperature, though there is only one, is the right one! Once you get the hang of the heat, you will be able to curl your whole head in 5 minutes! I will never be without this flat iron!