Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Michaela v.Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Amal S.

BY GHD

Dressed in the prettiest shade of lavender, the ghd classic styler has had a new season makeover inspired by the latest pastel colors on the catwalk. The ghd pastel collection features the ghd classic styler in a super-glossy, fashion-forward color with contrasting black plates. The ghd pastel collection's 1-inch classic flat iron styler is the perfect tool for quick effortless straightening or easy curls and waves-with a shinier, healthier finish-for "good hair, everyday". The secret behind ghd's award-winning success is their advanced ceramic heater technology that combs through hair effortlessly without scorching or snagging. Suitable for all hair types and lengths, the ghd classic styler has two ceramic heat plates for efficient straightening and a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and flicks as easily as it straightens. Additional features that make the ghd classic styler a cut above the rest include its extra-long, 9-foot swivel cord that allows you to move freely as you style, automatic sleep mode that activates after 30 minute of disuse, and universal voltage that allows you to use the ghd classic styler anywhere in the world. Your ideal companion for polished style every day, the ghd classic 1-inch flat iron styler is built to last and carries a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. The ghd pastel collection styler comes in a limited edition collector's box-tress chic. see more...

Taylor L.
New Fairfield, CT
Great product for straightening and curling hair. Curls last overnight and don't fall out. There are other irons for less money that are comparable
Dennise C.
This product is great.. I have very thick hair and I can flat iron all of it in about 45 minutes.. with any other flat iron it takes me 2 hours..
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
These irons really are amazingly well made, and light weight. I love all the fun colors they come in, although one will last a life time.
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I have been using mine for years. It straightens my hair well. It doesn't feel burnt or damaged after. It still works as well as ever.
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
I love this straightener. It's the best one I've ever purchased for myself. It's lasted for years and the quality is still there.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH
This is my holy grail baby and I absolutely love it when I do decide to straighten my curly mess this gets the job done!
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other more...
I have only owned this a few months but absolutely love it. It heats up quickly and is easy on my hair.
Lauren F.
Bensalem , PA
Love this straightener. I use it all the time at work. Works amazing for my clients.
Gemma B.
Swindon
Works great on my hair. I normally look like my fingers have been in a plug socket but after using these to straighten my hair it is nice and flat. They are really easy to use and heat up quickly. They are easy to get anywhere and although they are expensive to buy in the first place they are definitely worth every penny spent on them.i would recommend to everyone.
Michaela v.
Knysna
Review for: Lavender more...
Never a bad hairday 🙈 Honestly I cannot live without my GHD. I have really curly hair and this straightener leaves my hair frizz free and smooth ! It is affordable if you think about the quality and I would recommend it to anyone with hair (straight to curly/wavy)